Got a notification that part of my Home Depot order shipped so I’m thinking the rest of my order may not track. Fortunately it was the larger amount of 2 $200 cards, not the $100 or $25. It says it’s fulfilled by Blackhawk so not sure if it will track at all. I will update!
so up to $54 means $540?

so up to $54 means $540?
It means you can receive up to $54 back. That means the spend to max the deal is $540.

However, unless something has changed HD has split a number of multi-gc purchases and Chase has only credited the first charge leaving people to have to call Chase and try to request a manual credit -which can be a fight if the rep finds out you bought gc’s so weigh that effort in your mind before jumping in whole hog on this one.

It means you can receive up to $54 back. That means the spend to max the deal is $540.

However, unless something has changed HD has split a number of multi-gc purchases and Chase has only credited the first charge leaving people to have to call Chase and try to request a manual credit -which can be a fight if the rep finds out you bought gc’s so weigh that effort in your mind before jumping in whole hog on this one.
yeah I have it on like 9 cards.... now I wish I had just gotten one card per order but I seem to be the queen of savings fails lately so we shall see:rotfl2:

yeah I have it on like 9 cards.... now I wish I had just gotten one card per order but I seem to be the queen of savings fails lately so we shall see:rotfl2:
It seems you can get multiple cards per order but they all need to be the same denomination. For instance, two $200s. The different denominations get charged separately so only the first one counts. Luckily my largest one was charged first. I was not successful getting the credit for the rest of my order but $40 is better than nothing.

Staples

View attachment 846029
  • Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards with No Purchase Fee
    • Limit 8 per day
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/31/24 – 4/06/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Staples .com Chase Offer: 10% off, $17 max
    • On all purchases until max has been reached.
    • Note, .com - This offer is valid online only.
    • Expires 4/30/24. Post #23757 :thumbsup2 @miztressuz
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
I forget...does Staples process its own gift cards or are they 3rd party? May be worth picking up the disney gift cards....a shame the online visa cards aren't fee free....

I forget...does Staples process its own gift cards or are they 3rd party? May be worth picking up the disney gift cards....a shame the online visa cards aren't fee free....
They do there own so the cc staples deals work. I’m bummed about paying for tracking but at the same time I’m kinda fine with it because they give you a tracking number so you’ll know when it’s coming in. (That was great when I had cards lost a couple years ago and the tracking proved the shipper lost it.)

Do you have a Redcard? The latest round requires you to use one. My 2 daughters and I each got one. I had one last month but it had been several months without one.

I think someone said that they found their offer by signing out and back in

This is not true. You are allowed to use any cc card with a circle offer. Under Credit Cards & More, these are your options.

Target Circle Rewards - Offers Varies
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery Stores
    • Expires 12/31/24.
  • Target also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV

This is not true. You are allowed to use any cc card with a circle offer. Under Credit Cards & More, these are your options.

Credit Cards and More
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
    • Expires 12/31/24.
My current circle offer requires spend on a RedCard only. This is the first time that has been the case. Previously, I was able to use whatever form of payment I wanted (especially discounted Target cards), however, it seems that a lot of people got this one that requires the RedCard to get the bonus.

Credit Cards and More
    • Expires 4/30/24.
    • Expires 12/31/24.
I think I was confused with the changes. It looks like you can still get the Circle deals without the Redcard, but you need the Redcard to get at least the reward deal. My deal specifically says the $300 needs to be on a Redcard,but I have not tried using another card. My daughter signed up for a Redcard because that is how she read it too.

In store, all gift cards sold are processed by Staples. Online, all gift cards are processed by Staples except for Staples own egift cards, which are processed by CashStar. However, if you want a Staples egift card, you can still buy it online and have it processed by Staples by purchasing the Home Sweet Home or the One4All gift card which can then be converted into a Staples egift card.

My current circle offer requires spend on a RedCard only. This is the first time that has been the case. Previously, I was able to use whatever form of payment I wanted (especially discounted Target cards), however, it seems that a lot of people got this one that requires the RedCard to get the bonus.
I believe the last time the circle offer said it required spend on the RedCard, people got the reward even when they didn't actually use the Redcard.

Credit Cards and More
    • Expires 4/30/24.
    • Expires 12/31/24.
My offer states spend $90 with my Red Card and earn $10 in Target Circle Earnings. This is the first time I've seen the bonus require the use of the Red Card.

No worries, it definitely SAYS $93.99, just charges the higher price. Very weird, but I'll keep an eye on it. I'm heading down soon for Springtime Surprise so I need a few more gift cards.
Same thing for me. I called customer service and they applied the $3 credit per gift card for me manually (as a refund after I placed the order).

ETA: I just ordered another with my soda rewards and the $93.99 physical DGCs are now working when added to cart.

Last edited:

I think I was confused with the changes. It looks like you can still get the Circle deals without the Redcard, but you need the Redcard to get at least the reward deal. My deal specifically says the $300 needs to be on a Redcard,but I have not tried using another card. My daughter signed up for a Redcard because that is how she read it too.

I believe the last time the circle offer said it required spend on the RedCard, people got the reward even when they didn't actually use the Redcard.
THIS ^.

@CoP Luv & @dpswift @Eighty8Keys , not everyone has a Redcard.
Several peeps including @afan only have a Circle account and they get these offers.

Last edited:
THIS ^.

@CoP Luv & @dpswift , not everyone has a Redcard.
Several peeps including @afan only have a Circle account and they get these offers.

I used to have a red card though, both the cc and the debit. Just better to get the discounted gc when they do 10% off or get them at the grocery for fuel points. No idea if past history has anything to do with it.

But I recently used a % off that was on circle and you were supposed to use your red card and it still worked with the gc I used 🤷

YMMV - My Best Buy plus and My Best Buy Total members look for an email from My Best Buy memberships - mine was titled ‘Tech recycling made easy, plus check out your member deals.’ It has an offer to get a $5 Best Buy certificate if you download the app and login. Valid 4/1-4/14. Only valid if you got the email. Promo certificate will go out starting 4/18.
I had never used the app so I’m not sure if that is a deciding factor for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter