This is a lovely surprise. Headed to San Diego this summer where we honeymooned 35 years ago. Thanks @FoxC63

Where are my manners!
Congratulations on a mile stone, 35 years is just wonderful!
I hope you and yours have a wonderful time.
Do you have any special plans, swim with the dolphins or concert tickets? How exciting!

Where are my manners!
Congratulations on a mile stone, 35 years is just wonderful!
I hope you and yours have a wonderful time.
Do you have any special plans, swim with the dolphins or concert tickets? How exciting!
Thanks! It’s still a family vacation, DS 15 will be coming along as well. We originally went to SD zoo and wildlife park so those are definitely on the list. We have a dinner at Herb & Wood, owned by a Food Network chef, and hopefully a whale watching cruise which those GCs look like they work for.

I'm not familiar with Synergy San Diego GC. I was trying to find a link to all the restaurants where it's accepted due to the negative reviews on Costco. Have you used them before?

Edit to add: Thank goodness for Google!

SYNERGY RESTAURANT GIFT CARD

Merchants participation changes, for additional restaurants and current list use this Direct Link.
Also note:

View attachment 844262
Costco has this list https://mobilecontent.costco.com/li...2409-San_Diego_Location_List_October_2023.pdf Hopefully both are accurate but I see quite a few restaurants near where we will be staying so fingers crossed.

Target Gift Cards Offers
  • Save 20% on All Roblox Gift Cards
    • Limit 2 per transaction.
  • Buy $100+ Apple Gift Cards & Get $10 Target gift card
    • Limit not listed
  • Buy 1 Prepaid Phone Gift Card & Get 10% Off 2nd Prepaid Phone Gift Card
    • Limit not listed
    • **I believe offers will be available in-store and online and will update with links as soon as they become available.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/24/24 – 3/30/24. Post #23986 :thumbsup2 @Jimsig
Target Circle Reward - Various targeted offers​
  • Spend $60 three times & Get $20 Reward
    • Direct link
    • Yes, works on Specialty Gift Cards
    • No, you cannot use earned rewards towards the purchase of any gift cards.
    • Be sure to read Credit Cards & More!
    • Expires 3/23/24. Post #23527 :thumbsup2 @DisneyaholicRaquel
Credit Cards and More
  • Redcard holders save 5% on Specialty Gift Cards excludes Target gift cards.
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery Stores
    • Expires 12/31/24.
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV

Last edited:
Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Price Chopper In-store & Online
1711177598938.png
  • Earn 5x Gas Points on ALL 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Limit not listed
    • Online link - Blackhawk Network
    • Flat rate 66¢ Shipping fee applies - no matter how many gc you buy.
    • Excludes Price Chopper, Market Bistro, Market 32, variable rate Mastercard & Visa cards and general purpose reloadable cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/24/24 – 3/30/24.

Last edited:
I called Chase yesterday to inquire about getting the rest of my award from my Home Depot purchase. The woman I spoke with said she'd issue a request for the remaining $12.50. I will post if/when everything is credited. The original $40 has been credited to my account. If I never see the $12.50, it's still a good deal.

I called Chase yesterday to inquire about getting the rest of my award from my Home Depot purchase. The woman I spoke with said she'd issue a request for the remaining $12.50. I will post if/when everything is credited. The original $40 has been credited to my account. If I never see the $12.50, it's still a good deal.
I sincerely wish you luck with that. This circumstance has happened to me many times and Chase has never credited me the difference. It’s deceiving when they tell you to call when it happens insinuating there’s no problem to get it corrected. I love the Chase offers but would also love to see them remedy this policy.

Another update: I received my $525 in DGC from Home Depot today and they in fact all arrived in one shipment. All four cards are attached to one single sheet of paper in one envelope but for some reason Home Depot indicated they were sent out separately. Not sure why or how that happened but I don't think Chase can claim I received separate shipments and only give me the $40 for the two $200 cards. I'll give it a couple days to see if my first call worked but if not I'll call again and ask why I didn't get the full amount when it arrived in one shipment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter