Homeland Family Stores: Homeland, Food World, Piggly Wiggly, Ponca City Discount Foods, United, Cash Saver

Homeland
1707243162776.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Store gift card
    • Includes: Macy’s, Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse, Uber, Ulta Beauty and Victoria Secret
    • Limit 2 per customer.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/07/24 – 2/14/24.

Marc's

1707243587534.png
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $3 Off
    • Includes: Applebee's, Chipotle, Darden and Red Lobster
    • Limit is not listed.
    • Excludes all other gift card.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/07/24 - 2/14/24.

Last edited:
Smart & Final

1707246060518.png
  • Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Your Next Purchase
    • Includes: Apple, Buffalo Wild Wings, Choice Let's Eat, Retail Therapy, H&M and Sephora.
    • Limit illegible
    • Coupon will print on bottom of register receipt.
    • Coupon redeemable 2/21/24
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/07/24 - 2/14/24.

Last edited:
Stater Bros
1707247270983.png
  • Buy $50+ 3rd Party Gift Cards and $10 Groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Limit one coupon per transaction per day.
    • Coupon available on in-store mailer.
    • EXCLUDES: Tobacco, alcoholic beverages, fluid milk products, lottery tickets, postage stamps, sales tax, CRV, money orders and gift cards.
    • Offer excludes: Visa, Mastercard and Telecom cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/07/24 – 2/14/24.

TopGolf via cashstar

1707247618272.png
  • Buy $50 Topgolf Gift Cards & Get TWO $15 bonus cards
    • Direct link to offer
    • Bonus cards valid February 15-June 30, 2024.
    • Not valid for use on Tuesdays.
    • Bonus cards may be used with a Topgolf Gift Card but cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, offer or promotion.
    • Not valid for use on parties or events.
    • May be used only once and applied to only one (1) membership.
    • Only one (1) coupon may be used per group/bay.
    • Expires 2/14/24.
    • Accepts PayPal

I think that does it for me! Still no Target Reward offer :(
Maybe because I use Target gc with purchase. :poop:

Same, I use Target gc and if I don't have enough then I'll use Redcard to cover.

Correct 10. And @bbsearchlight if you need to make a return, try this:
  • eStore Credit vs Merchandise Credit 6/15/2022
So basically the way to get around the 10 gift card limit is to buy something you don't need and pay with a bunch of gift cards, then return it and ask for estore credit, and you will get one gift card back!

So basically the way to get around the 10 gift card limit is to buy something you don't need and pay with a bunch of gift cards, then return it and ask for estore credit, and you will get one gift card back!

It worked for me but that was back in 2022. Things have a way of changing. I would confirm with your store manager if they still offer estore credit via cashstar. The cashier was totally clueless.
Oh, I'll also add, I don't know if there is a limit for the estore credit.
Disney has theirs set at $1,000.

Last edited:
Southwest offer on one of my Chase cards. Unfortunately, 10% cash back is only valid for flights departing in March 2024. I also think the Costco gift card was a better deal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240207_084512_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240207_084512_Chrome.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 4
Added Offers 2/06/24 / Discount District

Albertsons Companies:
Randalls & Tom Thumb
View attachment 831993
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Save $10 on your next shopping order
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Bass Pro Shops, Bath & Body Works, Bloomin Brand, Chili’s, Disney, DoorDash, Fanatics, Foot Locker, Hulu, Kohl’s, Nordstrom, PetSmart, PlayStation, Texas Roadhouse and Uber
    • Uber offer per transaction.
    • Gift Card offers must be in a single transaction
    • $10 Coupon expires 7 days from date of issuance and cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, prescriptions or store service.
    • Randalls Weekly ad - Expires 2/13/24.
    • Tom Thumb Weekly ad - Offer valid 2/07/24 - 2/14/24
Thanks for posting this! Just realized Albertson's owns Safeway here in Co, so this deal applies at my local store. It looks like you can run through and purchase as many as you want, is anyone else seeing that? I don't see any limitation to the number of times this can be used? If so, that's 20% off, assuming you only buy a $50 gift card with each purchase?

Only on my first cup of coffee, so please correct me if my assumptions are incorrect.

Edited: Nvm, I see now you only get a $10 in store coupon

CashApp 5% back, up to 50 dollars at Sam’s Club. I believe gift cards are a go for this!

Do you have an expiration date, is this a one time use? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for posting this! Just realized Albertson's owns Safeway here in Co, so this deal applies at my local store. It looks like you can run through and purchase as many as you want, is anyone else seeing that? I don't see any limitation to the number of times this can be used? If so, that's 20% off, assuming you only buy a $50 gift card with each purchase?

Only on my first cup of coffee, so please correct me if my assumptions are incorrect.

Edited: Nvm, I see now you only get a $10 in store coupon

I added this to Albertsons Companies:
  • ACME: You can buy multiple $50 Disney gift cards and get multiple $10 off a food purchase coupons. They just need to be in separate transactions. Post #22931

CashApp 5% back, up to 50 dollars at Sam’s Club. I believe gift cards are a go for this!
I don't see it in my CashApp yet, still says 2% Cashback at Sam's - but 5% is decent, would net you about 9% off for DGC plus any Cashback Rewards. Hopefully the 5% shows up for me soon. I also noticed CashApp switched to an in app purchase reward, meaning you only receive the cashback when you purchase through their app for Sam's Club instead of activating it like a Boost - so it doesn't allow for in store purchases or allow for additional Cashback rewards.

Crazy thing is, I am still prohibited from purchasing certain DGCs from the Sams Club website, it was October when I last purchased that particular denomination of DGC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter