With any product I can this working on the front but what do you do for the back paws, how do you keep those sanded or trimmed down?
I found this video online...
I don't think I could train my dogs to do that, but I have no patience LOL!

Have the best time on vacation!!

So I’m just putting this out there, nothing is in stone so please bare with me…

I’ve hosted this thread for almost four years, as much as I’ve enjoyed finding, learning and sharing my steam is running a bit low. I’m not sure if I’m ready to pass the torch or simply take a break after the holiday.

Looking back at the original Disney Gift Card Deals thread, by @Wanna be Ariel started in 2012, just a single post created a fever as deals were boundless and plentiful, until it stopped. Those were the good ol days without a doubt! In 2020 @emchen posted, I hate going back 5-10 pages or running searches to see the best current deals, which if I'm being honest, emchen wasn't alone, I think there were a lot of us thinking the same thing.

That's why I created our thread, it's always been about us – collectively first and foremost. I wanted a place where we could keep tabs on deals while on vacation or when we returned, giving us a place to see exactly what's going on using the main page. Even though there was resistance to this new concept, which still exists and that’s fine, the idea of Disney Gift Card Deals reverting back to flipping pages doesn’t bode well with me, nor does someone posting, Grrr! You’re Off Topic! :mad: What a rude and abrupt way to change the flow and dynamic of any given thread.

I fervently believe the Updated Disney Gift Card Deals & More thread has helped a lot of peeps save on other expenses like home, insurance, medical, pets and so much more., enabling us to have more money for Disney gift cards. I’ve learned a lot over the years, been schooled too by a few of you but all in goodness, right? My eyes are certainly open to so many possibilities including those found on I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 thread.

I thank you all deeply for your contributions and support from the beginning and to this very moment, you are truly the heart of our thread but something needs to change.

Having said all that, your voice, your decision matters, the thread is open… and no my feelings will not be hurt. Any volunteers? Have questions, ideas - just post or as always, feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
Thia​
I just have to say I'm completely in awe of what you do and this thread has saved me a lot of money. I've learned so much from you and the other posters. Sorry about anyone who can't just scroll past something that's "off topic"...I hope you have a fabulous and restful vacation and can return to this thread helping in any way you can.

@FoxC63 I was a lurker for awhile but it was this thread that got me to make a profile. And, although I have nothing to contribute,(except my gratitude),I love the deals, all of them, and share them with friends and family. I also love the off topic stuff because, well, we aren’t robots!

Enjoy WDW! I will be there as well. If I could I would buy you a Mickey Bar (or something stronger😉) with one of my GC’s I didn't pay full price for. 😊

In looking back at the pictures of gift cards that I posted from Home Depot, you will see in the 2nd picture they are selling Bed, Bath, & Beyond gift cards.

bbb.JPG

Do not buy these if you see them in a store, as these are the old gift cards from before BBB went bankrupt. They have now been bought out by Overstock and as of now, they only sell gift cards on their website and not in store.

But it also shows that many of these stores rarely restock or even look at their gift card racks - otherwise, they would have noticed they are still selling gift cards for a store that went bankrupt over 6 months ago.

I’ve hosted this thread for almost four years, as much as I’ve enjoyed finding, learning and sharing my steam is running a bit low. I’m not sure if I’m ready to pass the torch or simply take a break after the holiday.

Looking back at the original Disney Gift Card Deals thread, by @Wanna be Ariel started in 2012, just a single post created a fever as deals were boundless and plentiful, until it stopped. Those were the good ol days without a doubt! In 2020 @emchen posted, I hate going back 5-10 pages or running searches to see the best current deals, which if I'm being honest, emchen wasn't alone, I think there were a lot of us thinking the same thing.

That's why I created our thread, it's always been about us – collectively first and foremost. I wanted a place where we could keep tabs on deals while on vacation or when we returned, giving us a place to see exactly what's going on using the main page. Even though there was resistance to this new concept, which still exists and that’s fine, the idea of Disney Gift Card Deals reverting back to flipping pages doesn’t bode well with me, nor does someone posting, Grrr! You’re Off Topic! :mad: What a rude and abrupt way to change the flow and dynamic of any given thread.

I fervently believe the Updated Disney Gift Card Deals & More thread has helped a lot of peeps save on other expenses like home, insurance, medical, pets and so much more., enabling us to have more money for Disney gift cards. I’ve learned a lot over the years, been schooled too by a few of you but all in goodness, right? My eyes are certainly open to so many possibilities including those found on I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 thread.

I thank you all deeply for your contributions and support from the beginning and to this very moment, you are truly the heart of our thread but something needs to change.

Having said all that, your voice, your decision matters, the thread is open… and no my feelings will not be hurt. Any volunteers? Have questions, ideas - just post or as always, feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
Thia​
You’ve done an amazing job here! I don’t have anything brilliant or helpful to say re: what next, but I wanted to say that. I wish you happiness and health over your vacay!!! (3 out of 4 us in my fam just came back from our cruise with Covid Round 2 so that health part is a sincere wish)

In looking back at the pictures of gift cards that I posted from Home Depot, you will see in the 2nd picture they are selling Bed, Bath, & Beyond gift cards.

View attachment 803211

Do not buy these if you see them in a store, as these are the old gift cards from before BBB went bankrupt. They have now been bought out by Overstock and as of now, they only sell gift cards on their website and not in store.

But it also shows that many of these stores rarely restock or even look at their gift card racks - otherwise, they would have noticed they are still selling gift cards for a store that went bankrupt over 6 months ago.
yikes! I suspect if you tried to buy it, it would error out like when I found $500 VGCs at my Lowe’s up in the tippy top corner of the display a couple years back. They’d been deactivated from sale in the system but not physically pulled from the shelf. I don’t know about HD specifically but a number of retailers don’t stock their own gc’s, it’s done by an outside vendor. Still, at a minimum the optics are bad attempting to sell worthless gc, the store definitely should have pulled them.

View attachment 803211

I noticed BBB gift cards at my local Lowe’s this week also. Crazy they haven’t pulled those.

Thanks,
Thia​

Thanks for all you do @FoxC63 !

I'm always happy to try and help when I find deals - if there is something I can do to help - let me know!

But I know I could never do as good of a job as you do - kudos to you for all the deals you post! :worship:

Outside of this thread, I don't keep up with most of the non-Disney GC deals, especially since a lot of them are for stores that don't exist where I live -- but I've definitely taken advantage of some of the ones you have posted.

I agree, not having to flip back multiple pages is a huge improvement, even though I do try my best to keep up with the latest posts - just because it is a fun thread and discussion, it is always great to be able to go back to the first page if I'm looking for something specific.

I hope you have an awesome vacation! I just got back from mine at Universal Hollywood and Disneyland and now I am exhausted !!!:rotfl2:Trying to rope drop Disneyland and DCA everyday was perhaps a mistake...

Added Offers ~ 10/19/23

Discount District

Update: Martin's and Stop & Shop have been added. Note, Stop & Shop ad has been released however I did find an ad scan as seen below.

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant

GIANT, Martin’s, Stop & Shop
1697732045445.png

Last edited:
GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant
Giant
1697732464089.png
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 off your grocery basket
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Carter's, Domino's and Fanatics
    • $2,000 limit per household.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 10/20/23 - 10/26/23.

Giftcards . com
1697732871644.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $42.50 with promo
    • H&M use code: HMTREAT
    • DSW use code: DSWTREAT
    • Direct link to offer
    • One time use promo codes
    • Expires 10/31/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal
  • Site now accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Shopping portal

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1697733768022.png
  • Save $3.00 on Visa or Mastercard Variable Load Gift Card
    • Links Above
    • Limit 1.
    • Excludes $25, $50, $100 and Multipak Visa and Mastercard Gift Cards.
    • Expires 10/25/23.
  • Save 15% when you buy TWO (2) Domino's Gift Cards totaling $50 or more.
    • Links Above
    • Must buy TWO
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 10/31/23.

Kroger Family Stores:
Kroger & Ralphs
1697733916679.png
  • FRIDAY ONLY Save $5.00 when you buy ONE (1) Dining or Choice Gift Card totaling $100 or more.
  • Offer can be redeemed once on Friday, October 20th only.
Edit to add Ralph.

Last edited:
Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1697735227741.png
  • Buy $150 Visa or Mastercard Gift Card & Get $10 Off with Promo Code OCT2023
    • Kroger Online
    • Excludes eGift.
    • Shipping Fee of 50¢ per card applies
    • Purchasing fees apply as well:
      • $50 = $5.95 & $100 = $6.95
    • Earn 2x Fuel Points.
    • Expires 10/25/23.

Sold Out!

Kroger Online
- Blackhawk Network

1697735480391.png
  • Buy $200 Lowe's eGift Card & Get 10% Off

Last edited:
Newegg Shell Shocker

1697735940619.png
  • Buy $150 Carnival Cruise eGift Card for $138.50 promo code SSCXA672
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Amex Offer: Get 2% Back On Up To $12,500 Spend
    • Expires 10/31/23. GCG
  • Newegg Citi Offer: Get 1% Or 2% Back On Up To 15 Transactions
    • Expires 11/15/23 GCG.
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

I just have to say I'm completely in awe of what you do and this thread has saved me a lot of money. I've learned so much from you and the other posters. Sorry about anyone who can't just scroll past something that's "off topic"...I hope you have a fabulous and restful vacation and can return to this thread helping in any way you can.
I want to echo this sentiment. I'm not always a frequent poster, especially when I'm not actively looking for Disney deals (no more trips planned at the moment), but I'm always lurking. I appreciate that @FoxC63 posts all kinds of deals and they have saved me so much money over the past two years or so. I also appreciate the attention to detail and the collection of data points, so we have a better idea as to whether a plan may work or not. This thread, especially those first few posts, are an absolute wealth of knowledge- totally invaluable to those looking to save some money.

And for what it's worth, I enjoy the "off topic" banter.

Enjoy your trip @FoxC63! I hope it's fun and restful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter