Geez! Don't forget these, again they hurt like hell on a raw throat but it does a wicked job numbing it for several hours. Totally recommend them.

Feel better soon! :hug:
View attachment 791162

Agree, I'm not that impressed with my offers either.
Sock drawer!!! :laughing:
Oooooo I'll have to keep these in mind for next time...which is probably going to be sooner than later :sad:. Thank god we had a long 4 day weekend so my voice/throat had time to recover. My 3 year old bought something home and now my hubs is sick. The kid was down for the count since Friday. If Fall is this bad...can't imagine what winter is going to look like!

Does anyone know where I can find what target circle earnings cannot be used on? I see the items listed in the first post of this thread like alcohol and gift cards, but I recently made a purchase of ice cream and disinfecting wipes (lol) and the circle earnings only applied to the wipes? The nice woman who rung be up had no idea and I figured I'd be able to find more info online but have come up empty. I had plenty of available earnings to use, so I'd like to know what it can't be used before I try to make another purchased on so I can plan my purchases appropriately.

I've done that as well if I got a redirect because I forgot to disable my ad blocker or had to sign in again to ShopDisney. I am paranoid and like a clean browsing session. Sometimes mine tracks by late afternoon the next day. I've never had it happen same day. Always over night and then up to 24 hours from time of purchase.
Finally got emails! 🫠
Bummer! ShopDisney is back to 6%. I was going to make 2 more purchases, hopefully it goes back up again.
Shucks! It was at 12% earlier today. And it said there were a couple days left! 👎🏻

Ugh me too! I actually purchased a $50 card this morning just to make sure it was gonna work before I carried on ……just went to order another one :(
Mine still shows 12% for 1 more day in the App. On the website, mine shows 6%. Maybe try the App??

Does anyone know where I can find what target circle earnings cannot be used on? I see the items listed in the first post of this thread like alcohol and gift cards, but I recently made a purchase of ice cream and disinfecting wipes (lol) and the circle earnings only applied to the wipes? The nice woman who rung be up had no idea and I figured I'd be able to find more info online but have come up empty. I had plenty of available earnings to use, so I'd like to know what it can't be used before I try to make another purchased on so I can plan my purchases appropriately.
I’ve used it on food before. I’d reach out to Target on that one. Maybe there is some weird rule about discounting dairy items or something in your state?

I already lost my voice due to a sore throat after just 2 days in of teaching!

Been disappointed in the Chase offers I've been getting. Just nothing good and not much in Amex either.
Ugg, right?!! Where are the Lowe’s offers? Staples offers? 5% at Office Depot is BORING!

(Also serious bummer :( Hope you feel better soon! I’m trying to be optimistic that those getting sick this fall are gonna be immune to what comes this winter. Sure, maybe reality doesn’t agree but doesn’t it just feel better to think you’ll have Super Immunity for the Holidays?)

@holyrita Here are the excluded items from Target's website Under Circle Terms & Conditions if you are in California:

Target Circle Earnings rewards cannot be redeemed for the following:

• adult beverage purchases;
  • dairy product purchases;
  • purchases of prescriptions and over-the-counter items located behind the pharmacy counter;
  • purchases made at some partner businesses, including in-store clinics, Target Optical and Target Plus Partners;
  • Same Day Delivery purchases, purchases made on the Shipt app and tips for Shipt shoppers;
  • purchases made from Target through 3rd party sites such as Google Express;
  • purchases of Target GiftCards; specialty gift cards; and Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards;
  • purchases fulfilled via email (for example, video game digital downloads and digital specialty gift cards);
  • taxes, bottle deposits, shipping, delivery, handling and all other fees or charges;
  • payment of any RedCard balance, debit card cash withdrawals at checkout and payments for insufficient funds;
  • prior purchases; or
  • where otherwise prohibited by law.

Maybe ice cream is considered a dairy product? Although this is more widely interpretated as fluid dairy products in the refrigerated section in California where stores are prohibited from selling milk and related products below cost. I learned this when I was trying to redeem my Safeway rewards on oat milk and the cashier explained this falls under the prohibited category as technically rewards are free to the consumer so it would be below cost.

I logged into my son's Circle account as he was registered as a college student in another state and sure enough, the T's & C's on his website did not have any exclusion on dairy product purchases!

Finally got emails! 🫠

Shucks! It was at 12% earlier today. And it said there were a couple days left! 👎🏻
Please check your RMN accounts today. Mine and a number of my family members’ were suspended on account of alleged fraud. All the recent purchases were reclassified as ineligible. I‘ve sent in requests for each account to ask it to be reconsidered, but it is unclear how this will play out. While I know none of the purchases were fraudulent, clearly RMN’s software has been in overdrive.

Please check your RMN accounts today. Mine and a number of my family members’ were suspended on account of alleged fraud. All the recent purchases were reclassified as ineligible. I‘ve sent in requests for each account to ask it to be reconsidered, but it is unclear how this will play out. While I know none of the purchases were fraudulent, clearly RMN’s software has been in overdrive.
Oh no! Did you make any purchases during the 12% back at shopDisney? I wondering if they are after those.

I haven't bought any DGCs in a while but given your message, I cashed out the $30 bucks I had in RMN in my and DH's accounts.

Oh no! Did you make any purchases during the 12% back at shopDisney? I wondering if they are after those.

I haven't bought any DGCs in a while but given your message, I cashed out the $30 bucks I had in RMN in my and DH's accounts.
Yes, I believe it got triggered from the 12% purchases. Luckily, my July 10% purchases cleared on Tuesday and I was able to cash them all out.

Were all your purchases Disney gift cards?

Bummer! ShopDisney is back to 6%. I was going to make 2 more purchases, hopefully it goes back up again.
Well, dang. I didn't order anything because I'm busy and I was trying to figure out how much I really needed. I was going to order today.

Yes, I believe it got triggered from the 12% purchases. Luckily, my July 10% purchases cleared on Tuesday and I was able to cash them all out.

How many purchases did you make?

I wonder if shopDisney thought all of the gift card purchases could be fraud and sent that to RMN?

🤞 I just checked and I made 2 purchases which are still tracking.

How many purchases did you make?

I wonder if shopDisney thought all of the gift card purchases could be fraud and sent that to RMN?

🤞 I just checked and I made 2 purchases which are still tracking.
My one little transaction of $75 from ShopDisney is still tracking. 🤞🏻

Added Offers ~ 9/06/23

Discount District

H-E-B
  • Buy $50 Favor Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B gift card
    • Unlimited use
  • Buy $50 Online Exchange Gift Card for $40
    • Limit 1.
    • Expires 9/12/23.

I guess I've never actually bought anything through RMN before so I am not sure what it's supposed to look like. Here is what mine currently shows (I purchased a physical $100 Halloween GC for my son to have on our upcoming trip). Fingers crossed!

1694013977684.png

Also both the site and the app are showing 6% for shopDisney for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter