I've been hitting these heavily lately and haven't gotten blacked out yet. 4/11, 4/13, 4/14, 4/15, 4/16 twice, 4/17 twice, and it's letting me put them in my car again this morning (all orders were 2x50 egc). I'm waiting until one delivers to order the next but haven't been limited yet.

The 25x3 I snail mailed on 4/8 and it's not letting me order again yet.

They come within a couple hours of ordering.

I'm also finding that price.com is tracking at 2.5% for most of these orders, so that's a nice little bonus assuming it pays in the 60-90 days.

Update: First 4/18 order went through this AM. I placed a second this afternoon, got a call from a suspected spam number that turned out to be Sam's. They were calling to verify if I had ordered gift cards, I said the charge was legitimate as we are stocking up for a cruise, and he said OK and hung up. I guess we'll see if that order goes through. It was my 10th Disney egc order in a week (4/11-4/18) that prompted the call.

Whether this one approves or not, I think I'm going to give it at least a week before I start up again and stick to one order a day.

My Target RedCard just came in and before I use it I want to make sure I understand how it works. I added my RedCard to DW's account since she gets all the offers. She has make 4 $100 purchases get $30. What I want to do is make 4 separate purchases of $100 DGC. Even though the payment would be $95 would this still count as a $100 purchase? Can I do all 4 in one day?

Do you know how often the "Max 2 per membership" limit on the e-cards resets for SAMs? Otherwise you can only get $100 before maxing out online.

I've been hitting these heavily lately and haven't gotten blacked out yet. 4/11, 4/13, 4/14, 4/15, 4/16 twice, 4/17 twice, and it's letting me put them in my car again this morning (all orders were 2x50 egc). I'm waiting until one delivers to order the next but haven't been limited yet.

The 25x3 I snail mailed on 4/8 and it's not letting me order again yet.

They come within a couple hours of ordering.

I'm also finding that price.com is tracking at 2.5% for most of these orders, so that's a nice little bonus assuming it pays in the 60-90 days.

Is the Sam's Online DP wrong?
  • E-gift & Physical are available and they're limited to 2 per transaction per card type, per day within 24hr.

My Target RedCard just came in and before I use it I want to make sure I understand how it works. I added my RedCard to DW's account since she gets all the offers. She has make 4 $100 purchases get $30. What I want to do is make 4 separate purchases of $100 DGC. Even though the payment would be $95 would this still count as a $100 purchase? Can I do all 4 in one day?

Yes and yes, though personally I would wait until you received your purchase before making another. Plus be sure to use Cashback Monitor/ Retailmenot - YMMV

Page Lucky 7's!!

777-lucky-numbers-cartoon-free-vector.jpg

Disney Gift Cards at Target

In-store: $1,300 per day
Online: eGift / physical $3000 per day.

Itunes & Apple: 3 cards per transaction in-store and online.

If you have questions, feel free to call:
800-591-3869 request Target Gift Card Department

I tried to take advantage of the Target circle spend promotion with making four purchases of $80 or more and my 3rd order of $100 cards this weekend was canceled due to exceeding the max 3 limit. Turns out I ordered a $100 card over a month ago, So that does not reset in a month. :badpc:

Hmm, limits have been posted, if your DGC have been cancelled you need to call Target. I was told the cancellation could be related to your account.
There is no monthly reset.

• E-gift & Physical are available and they're limited to 2 per transaction per card type, per day within 24hr.
Apparently.

Physical I did two of one type of card on 4/8, delivered 4/13, and they system still isn't letting me put that particular pack (25x3) in my cart yet. The error states: For a period of time, there's a limit of 2 items per membership and you cannot buy anymore. You can always check back in the near future to buy more. So, that's not 24 hours, not sure how long I'm going to be locked out of those.

The $50 egc are not giving me that error. I've purchased them, two per transaction, 10 times since 4/11 including twice each the last 3 days. Today, on my 10th transaction, I got a call to confirm it wasn't fraud but then they put the order through. For the sake of this DP, I just attempted to put them in my cart again and it's letting me. So, even though I ordered a total of 4 $50egc today, including an order that prompted a call, it's theoretically letting me order again. I'm not going to push the order through as I don't want to flag something in their system, especially since they *just* flagged my last order, but the limit is definitely greater 1 order per 24 hours.

The two per order is correct. If you try to force in more than two, it corrects it down to two of each card type when you begin checkout.

It seems like sometimes they limit you on physical GC purchases online. For example, I recently bought 2x$75 (3x$25 pack) physical gift cards using the CashApp 5% cashback. When I tried to do it again more than 24 hours later, it said "For a period of time, there's a limit of 2 items per membership and you cannot buy anymore. You can always check back in the near future to buy more." That was a week ago on April 11th, 2023 - and I just tried it again and it still says that when I try to buy the $75 physical gift card online just now. I do not get this message currently for any of the other physical gift cards, but I have not purchased any of these in the last few months (the other cards have lower discounts).

@TheOneWithTheTriplets and @Liquidice and others,

Have you tried calling to find out if this is the new policy?
I wonder if they're even aware of the issue.

I will say it took me 6 calls to Target to get a straight answer of their 3rd party gc policy. Four times I was transferred to the Gift Card Department and they hung up on me all four times. The last call, I spoke to some guy who wanted to know my email address even though I clearly stated I was trying to find out about their policy for a thread I host. The guy mumbles, I'm just trying to find out more about you. Why? It's not about me, I haven't placed an order I just want to know about your policy. I don't think I was given a clear answer. About the Disney GC, yes. When I asked about itunes and apple he sounded unsure. He works in the Gift Card Department, it's all he does day in and day out. How can he be so confused? I don't get it.

If anyone calls Sam's to find out what's going on, please post your experience.

Last edited:
Oh and Target just sent me a survey that I completed, I hope they read my responses first and then call me. I gave them my #. We'll see what happens.

@TheOneWithTheTriplets and @Liquidice and others,

Have you tried calling to find out if this is the new policy?
I wonder if they're even aware of the issue.

I will say it took me 6 calls to Target to get a straight answer of their 3rd party gc policy. Four times I was transferred to the Gift Card Department and they hung up on me all four times. The last call, I spoke to some guy who wanted to know my email address even though I clearly stated I was trying to find out about their policy for a thread I host. The guy mumbles, I'm just trying to find out more about you. Why? It's not about me, I haven't placed an order I just want to know about your policy. I don't think I was given a clear answer. About the Disney GC, yes. When I asked about itunes and apple he sounded unsure. He works in the Gift Card Department, it's all he does day in and day out. How can he be so confused? I don't get it.

If anyone calls Sam's to find out what's going on, please post your experience.
IIRC when I asked via chat last year why I was getting that error message for so long they said it was due to stock issues with particular items and they were limiting quantities for longer than normal.

If it really is stock issues, it makes sense why physical gift cards may have limits but not the e-GCs since there should be no stock issues with the e-GCs :)

Last Chance! The following offers have been removed from the main post as they expire tonight:

Albertson’s, Randalls, Safeway
  • Buy $50 or more in Select Gift Cards & Save $10 on You Next Shopping Order
Pavilions, Tom Thumb & Vons
  • Buy $50 or more in Select Gift Cards & Save $10 on You Next Shopping Order
eGifter:
  • Buy $50 Panera Gift Card & Get $10 Gift Card Free with Promo Code: BREAD423
    • Bonus Card does not expire.
    • Limit of 5 Promos per Customer
    • Direct link
    • eGifter Points are not earned on this promotions
    • Expires 4/18/23. Post #15429
H-E-B
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & $10 H-E-B Gift Card
Hy-Vee
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $45
    • Includes: Aeropostle, Applebee’s, Bath & Body Works, Chipolte, Domino’s, DoorDash, Fandango, Lowe’s, Roblox, Sonic, SpaFinder, and Starbucks.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/18/23. Post #15223
Publix
  • Get $10 off a $50 Gas Gift Card when you purchase $50 or more in groceries
    • Direct link
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Expires 4/18/23. Post #15437
Save Mart/Lucky Supermarkets

Do you know how often the "Max 2 per membership" limit on the e-cards resets for SAMs? Otherwise you can only get $100 before maxing out online.
It can be random. I've had extremes from ordering 6 in a day before (2 at a time) with no trouble to ordering 2 for the first time in 3 months and being blocked from more for weeks. 🤷‍♀️

Is there a limit on how many $50 e-gift cards I can purchase at Sam’s? How soon do I get them? I’m considering rebuying my tickets through Disney. I double-checked that I will be able to get a full refund for what I’ve already bought. I then have to redo park reservations and I really don’t care if hat much about losing the ADR’s I made for a 2.7 day trip. (Dinner first day, maybe la crepe roe if I can rebook on day 2 brunch, then dinner and snacks, and need 3 meals on the last day; a fan of quick service, EP snacks, Fuel at Dolphin, and whatever snacks we can have in the room and a backpack for the parks).
The limit is 2 per order per type. You get them usually in about 2-3 hours. When I am hitting Sam's hot and heavy for them I order 2, wait for them to arrive in email, then order 2 more, repeat. Sometimes they stop you and you can't order for a while and sometimes you can go on and on.

See my first comment. It's very random on the $50 e-cards. *Usually* it's 2 per order and you can repeat as wanted. But sometimes they stop you and cite the limit. You might can order again in 24 hours, it might be a couple weeks. Sam's is very wonky.

Hmm, limits have been posted, if your DGC have been cancelled you need to call Target. I was told the cancellation could be related to your account.
There is no monthly reset.

I've had the same thing happen to me the last two times I tried to take advantage of the promotion and I was well under the limit. I would make two separate purchases of disney gift cards and the third would be canceled. It didn't take a month to reset, but it did take a couple of days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter