Can Disney gift cards be purchased with the cash back you gain with IBotta on their website? I'm a new IBotta user and I'm trying to decide if it's better to get the cash back via PayPal or if I should try and find gift cards I can use on my trip.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Unfortunately, Disney gift cards aren't a cash out option from Ibotta. I just cash out and use the money to buy discounted gift cards at Target (usually).

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger , Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1680097418680.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points on 3rd Party Gift Cards
  • Links above
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes the Kroger Family of Companies Gift Cards, ALL PREPAID RELOADABLE DEBIT CARDS (Green Dot®, MoneyPaks®), & ALL FINANCIAL VARIABLE LOAD CARDS (American Express®, Mastercard®, & Visa®) fuel retailer gift cards and Wireless Phones & Airtime cards.
    • Expires 4/11/23.
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points on Visa and/or Mastercard Gift Cards
  • Links above
    • $25, $50 or $100 denominations Only.
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 4/11/23.

Kroger Family Stores:

Harris Teeter

1680098318185.png

• Get 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bob Evans, Cabela's, Domino's and Nordstrom
    • Limit of one coupon per household. Harris Teeter
    • Excludes $10 gift cards.
    • Expires 4/11/23.

So can I save a dis gc in the Disney parks app for payment, or do I need to input it each time?

I haven't really ever used Capital One Shopping much, but at one point I installed it on my computer, and it amazingly built up a few hundred dollars in the account without me knowing. I see there are plenty of giftcards that I can spend the money on, but not Disney. Before I spend those Capital One Shopping Rewards, do any of you use that money for Disney gift cards by buying a different card, and then using that to buy a disney gift card. Would that even work?

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network

Kroger

1680099808025.png

• Buy $75 Cricket and/or AT&T prepaid airtime gift cards for $56.25
    • Limit 1 per customer. Kroger Online
    • Offer valid 3/30/23 - 4/05/23

Big Y

1680102118321.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Cinemark, Choice Game & Grub and Let’s Eat, Gap Brands and Ulta
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/30/23 - 4/12/12.

I haven't really ever used Capital One Shopping much, but at one point I installed it on my computer, and it amazingly built up a few hundred dollars in the account without me knowing. I see there are plenty of giftcards that I can spend the money on, but not Disney. Before I spend those Capital One Shopping Rewards, do any of you use that money for Disney gift cards by buying a different card, and then using that to buy a disney gift card. Would that even work?
An extra few hundred dollars is a nice surprise! :-) There used to be ways to use a store GC to buy a Disney GC, but those are pretty much gone. You could cash out for a GC at a store you normally shop and then allocate the money you would have spent there toward purchasing a Disney GC. Something to keep in mind going forward is if the Cap One extension is installed and activating for all your online shopping without you knowing it, you may be missing out on potentially better rates from other portals. I keep it on a separate web browser, Firefox, so it doesn't interfere with my shopping on Chrome, and only use it when the rate is better.

Lowe's Foods

1680103367410.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Belk, Domino's, Starbucks, Xbox and Zaxby's.
    • Limit 1 coupon per transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/11/23.

So can I save a dis gc in the Disney parks app for payment, or do I need to input it each time?
I use my Disney gift card and put them on one card. You can consolidate. Each card can hold ??1k.

I currently have $700 on my one card. Too many $25/$50/100 cards to keep track of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter