It says it excludes Target gift cards, Visa, Mastercard
So will this work if I buy Disney Gift Card?

Added Offers ~ 3/05/23

Discount District

CUB

1678032320305.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Cub gift card
    • Includes: Draft Kings, Giving Good Cards, Sonic & Victoria's Secret.
    • Gift card brands are subject to availability and selection varies by store. Be sure to check your weekly ad!
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 3/18/23.

Family Fare

1678033053083.png
  • Buy $75 Select Gift Cards for $60
    • Includes: Cold Stone, Columbia, Dick’s Sporting Goods, LL Bean, Lowe’s, Lululemon, Sony PlayStation and Xbox.
    • Limit 2 with card.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 3/11/23.

Mine is spend $70 or more and get $10. I have never done these rewards. Buying a DGC is a qualified purchase correct?

I presume you are referring to the Target Circle Bonus? A DGC does not fall into any of those buckets, so yes it will work to trigger the bonus.

When they say "Target GiftCard" they mean a gift card that can be spent at Target, a gift card to Target.

Disney gift cards usually falls under "specialty gift cards" or a blanket "gift cards" exclusion language. These terms were nicely specific for just Target and V/MC/AmEx gift cards.

Target Circle Rewards: Various Offers
Spend $140 or more one time & Get $15 Reward​
Expires 3/11/23. Post #14629 :thumbsup2@ambgoph​
Thanks for posting! I have the same offer also we didn't use our last reward offer.

Mine is spend $70 or more and get $10. I have never done these rewards. Buying a DGC is a qualified purchase correct?

Just saying, there are several types of Target Circle offers, only the Earn a Reward offers can be used on gift cards, yes Disney. Please note, the reward you earn can NOT be used on gift cards, just merchandise. Here are a few examples:

1678035223342.png

Other Gift Card Offers NOT Listed (due to expiring today)

Best Buy Online:
  • Buy $100 Amtrak gift cards for $85
  • Buy $100 Apple gift cards & Get $15 Best Buy gift card
  • Buy $100 Google Play gift cards & Get $10 Best Buy gift card
  • Buy $50 Uber eGift card & Get $10 Best Buy gift card
  • Buy $50 H&M eGift card & Get $10 Best Buy gift card
  • Save 20% on Aeropostale and Adidas digital gift cards.

Remember these offers at
Giftcards .com
1678036587330.png

• Save 15% on Select $50 Gift Cards
    • Cinemark - Use promo code MOVIENIGHT
    • Home Chef - Use promo code GETCOOKING
    • Jiffy Lube - Use promo code ROADTRIP
  • Limit 1 per brand. Direct link
  • Expires 3/08/23. Post #14613
Capital One Shopping App: 6% Cashback On Giftcards. com
Update 3/5/23:
Back to 6% on the Capital One Shopping app only.
Expiry date unknown. DOC

Ugh I'm so annoyed with Target right now. I made sure my order made it above the $80 for the Target Circle Bonus $10. Got the alert that my order was ready minus the waffles...still made it above $80. Went to pick up and when I got home, noticed the gallon of milk was missing. Then noticed the email that came right after my pick up that the milk was canceled. That bought me down below $80 and now my bonus is no longer reached. Such a bait and switch! I chatted with a rep and they promised I would get the $10 circle reward after the 11th? Anytime I've reached the bonus spend amount, I got the reward immediately afterwards. This is not my issue but a Target issue. I would've just canceled my order instead if I knew this was going to happen. Definitely not expecting to get my $10 bonus. Ugh!

Ugh I'm so annoyed with Target right now. I made sure my order made it above the $80 for the Target Circle Bonus $10. Got the alert that my order was ready minus the waffles...still made it above $80. Went to pick up and when I got home, noticed the gallon of milk was missing. Then noticed the email that came right after my pick up that the milk was canceled. That bought me down below $80 and now my bonus is no longer reached. Such a bait and switch! I chatted with a rep and they promised I would get the $10 circle reward after the 11th? Anytime I've reached the bonus spend amount, I got the reward immediately afterwards. This is not my issue but a Target issue. I would've just canceled my order instead if I knew this was going to happen. Definitely not expecting to get my $10 bonus. Ugh!

Same. I avoid all grocery items as those always get cancelled last minute.

Same. I avoid all grocery items as those always get cancelled last minute.
I've never had the item canceled after my pickup order though. Pretty crazy way to do business! The cancel email came right after my "your order has been picked up" email. Ugh lol so annoyed.

Don't forget about this Target offer!

Target Circle Offers:
  • Starting March 5, 2023, Target offers Circle Members (free to join): 1-Year Tripadvisor Plus Membership for Free.
    • About Tripadvisor Plus:
    • Member-only savings on 100,000 hotels worldwide
    • 10% Off All Experiences
    • Perks and benefits from our partners
    • Expert Travel Advice via Text
    • Can cancel anytime if you don't need/want
    • This subscription normally costs $99/Year.
  • To learn more go to Target. Post #14558 :thumbsup2 @keishashadow
  • Chase Freedom & Freedom Flex Q1 5% at Target

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter