• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-board to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does the circle reward work with Disney gift cards? I saw Target cards and Visa/Mastercard cards are excluded.

Does the circle reward work with Disney gift cards? I saw Target cards and Visa/Mastercard cards are excluded.
Yes, DGC's will count as a purchase, but you can't redeem the rewards for a gift card. Keep in mind that the purchase won't be marked as completed if you order something that needs to be shipped, until it ships. So in store or e-gift cards...

Just a note about Bed Bath & Beyond gift cards. If you use a Bed Bath & Beyond gift card on your purchase, you are ineligible to earn welcome rewards points for that purchase under the new welcome rewards program.

Called... currently on hold for a supervisor.

They're saying my card is in "watch status" because I tried multiple times to add it on the website. I wouldn't have tried so many times if the darn thing had worked the first time!!!
They were unable (reportedly) to get a supervisor on the phone at the time I called and I was repeatedly assured that the agent I was speaking to had sent an email (???) to the supervisors and that the supervisors would correct the issue with my card within 2-3 days and then email me back when it was corrected.
I don't have a lot of faith in this and am pretty unhappy right now. So far I've seen nothing. Grrrrr.

I was looking at the CVS cashback offers on my Chase credit cards and noticed that they state that gift cards are not eligible. I have not noticed this previously. Has anyone used the current CVS offer on gift cards and received the cashback?

Discount District

Office Depot/OfficeMax’s:
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 off
    • Barnes & Noble
    • Bath & Body Works
    • Bed Bath & Beyond
    • Chipotle
    • Grubhub
    • Kohl’s
    • Olive Garden
    • Ulta Beauty
    • Spafinder
  • Expires 10/01/22. GCG
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer Exp 9/30/22
  • Occasionally Rakuten offers in-store cashback that can be stacked with credit card offers. If not in a rush, keep your eye on it.
Also, DOSH has paid out for me for OD/OM GC purchases

RMN is currently 10% back at ShopDisney:teeth:
Just saw that too! I have been holding out with all of my Chase offers for Disney GCs!

Also, just an FYI for those also waiting on Chase...it took more than 2 weeks to credit a Home Depot offer that I used on an in-store purchase of a DGC. I took a screen shot of the offer because it had expired before I got credit. It didn't show as used/redeemed either. The credit finally came off before I contacted them (twice), and then a week later it was manually adjusted to only the one credit. I think there might be some issues going on. Makes me a little nervous to tackle all of my shopdisney offers at once (and I need the GCs ASAP!)

Just saw that too! I have been holding out with all of my Chase offers for Disney GCs!

Also, just an FYI for those also waiting on Chase...it took more than 2 weeks to credit a Home Depot offer that I used on an in-store purchase of a DGC. I took a screen shot of the offer because it had expired before I got credit. It didn't show as used/redeemed either. The credit finally came off before I contacted them (twice), and then a week later it was manually adjusted to only the one credit. I think there might be some issues going on. Makes me a little nervous to tackle all of my shopdisney offers at once (and I need the GCs ASAP!)
I had the Macy's offer credit twice; they did take the 2nd credit away. :( I had a credit for an offer I used on 9/7 post today (exactly 2 weeks). I have another I used on 9/8, so fingers crossed it posts tomorrow. Recently, used the chewy offer and the shopdisney one today (on multiple cards). It's starting to be a full time job keeping track of all the offers across all the cards and then watching for the offers to post. I do agree it seems like there are some issues. I've never seen it take that long for the credits to post.

Kroger Family Stores:
  • Get 4x FUEL POINTS when you buy ONE (1) LOCAL Restaurants & Breweries Gift Card.
    • Note, each store & state will vary
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Expires 10/04/22
  • Get 4x FUEL POINTS when you buy Happy & Choice Gift Cards.
    • Expires 10/04/22
  • Buy $50 or more in Visa or Mastercard Gift Card & Get a $5.00 Kroger eGift Card
    • Expires 10/04/22

Last edited:
Was RMN at 12% this past weekend? I checked a couple times and only saw 5%...
Same...I checked several times as I still need about $300 to pay off my room bill and I was hoping to get one more 10% before we leave. Looks like I got my wish!

Hi All, I'm not sure whether there is a better place to ask but I figured someone here would know.
I am in the process of adding a few Disney GCs to my Disney Gift Card 'account' and most of them worked, but there is one that I've tried multiple times and it says "An error occurred while attempting to add your card. Please try again."

I am thinking this indicates the card itself hasn't been activated; does that sound about right? They all came from Shop Disney but this is the only one returning that error.

Called... currently on hold for a supervisor.

They're saying my card is in "watch status" because I tried multiple times to add it on the website. I wouldn't have tried so many times if the darn thing had worked the first time!!!

They were unable (reportedly) to get a supervisor on the phone at the time I called and I was repeatedly assured that the agent I was speaking to had sent an email (???) to the supervisors and that the supervisors would correct the issue with my card within 2-3 days and then email me back when it was corrected.
I don't have a lot of faith in this and am pretty unhappy right now. So far I've seen nothing. Grrrrr.

So you purchased DGC at ShopDisney, which type physical or egift? Did you use a CC offer, cashback website?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter