ShopDisney is at 10% via Rakuten today. I have had very good luck with them paying out. Just an FYI!
Thanks! I know this hasn’t worked for some, but I’ve had very good luck too. One GC order in February, one in April and five in May. I have ShopDisney offers on four cards. I had one clawed back last fall but everything this year has paid out.

I bank with them, for me, they're on the account summary page, scroll down. they care called My Wells Fargo Deals..
Thanks ...I just found that page but it states I have none. When reading through the FAQs, it says it tries to match places I regularly shop. So I'm guessing I have to use the WF card often in order to generate a pattern of shopping to get the deal?

I've been hit or miss on Rakuten, but RMN always works. I'm hoping RMN will be at 10% before the end of the month.
I leave on Sunday! I would love, love, love for RMN to do another 10% at shopdisney before we go! I never had luck with Rakuten and gift cards, so I don't even try anymore. With RMN, I've had no issues! 🤞 for something this week!

I have a personal card and a consumer card with WF but can never find offers on their app. Where do you see them?
Right after you log into the app, you get the dashboard/snapshot page with all of your accounts/balances on it. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom, you should see a section that says " my Wells Fargo deals".

An easy way to confirm it’s a new offer which CAN be used - if it has a + sign in the upper right hand corner, it’s new and can be used despite any prior similar or identical offers. If it has a green check, it’s an old offer and can only be used once (note that the offers typically don’t disappear once you’ve used them. I haven’t tracked it, but I assume they still show in your offers until they expire. I know I used these ShopDisney and Best Buy offers weeks ago):

View attachment 695541

Did you use the Shopdisney and buy DGC?

I've never had Rakuten pay out with gift cards, only with merchandise. RetailMeNot always pays out with gift cards for me, though. So I usually jump on that one.
Hm, I did have Rakuten pay out from gift card orders July 23 and 28 ($2.50 each order).. unless they'll get clawed back before my check delivery for that period? 🤔

Added Offers ~ 8/22/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
The Kroger Company: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
    • Limit 1 per account.
    • Offer Valid Aug 26 - Aug 28, 2022

Discount District
The Kroger Company: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's
  • Earn 4x Fuel on 3rd Party Gift Cards & Prepaid Visa/Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Limit 1 per account.
    • Excludes Variable Load
    • Offer Valid Aug 26 - Aug 28, 2022

Some data points from this weekend:

- I called my local Gamestop (which happened to be in the mall) and they had the variable load Disney gift cards. I had 2 Chase 20% off promo up to $10. I bought one on Saturday and am going after work to pick up the other one. I probably could have purchased them both at the same time, but I didn't. The store had quite a few different gift cards including Amazon and even a Visa card. If they keep having promos, I will definitely be using them again in the future.

- I walked around Macy's and could not find any gift cards. This made me sad because I have two 20% off Chase promos.

- I went to cash out on My Points and they have switched from Visa gift cards to Mastercard. I'm not a fan of the switch. First off, the website to redeem the card is slightly more complicated. Also, it doesn't appear to be possible to check a card balance unless you have the card saved to your account, which you can only do when you first redeem the card. Need to go back and do it later? You're out of luck and will need to call.

- I tried to use this Mastercard through Paypal on the Shop Disney site to get a Disney gift card and it would not work. I tried twice (both times the issue was Disney as I got an email from Paypal saying that the purchase was waiting on the vendor) and then finally gave up. It worked easily online at Target. I would have liked the My Points from the Disney purchase, but oh, well!

Some data points from this weekend:

- I called my local Gamestop (which happened to be in the mall) and they had the variable load Disney gift cards. I had 2 Chase 20% off promo up to $10. I bought one on Saturday and am going after work to pick up the other one. I probably could have purchased them both at the same time, but I didn't. The store had quite a few different gift cards including Amazon and even a Visa card. If they keep having promos, I will definitely be using them again in the future.

- I walked around Macy's and could not find any gift cards. This made me sad because I have two 20% off Chase promos.

- I went to cash out on My Points and they have switched from Visa gift cards to Mastercard. I'm not a fan of the switch. First off, the website to redeem the card is slightly more complicated. Also, it doesn't appear to be possible to check a card balance unless you have the card saved to your account, which you can only do when you first redeem the card. Need to go back and do it later? You're out of luck and will need to call.

- I tried to use this Mastercard through Paypal on the Shop Disney site to get a Disney gift card and it would not work. I tried twice (both times the issue was Disney as I got an email from Paypal saying that the purchase was waiting on the vendor) and then finally gave up. It worked easily online at Target. I would have liked the My Points from the Disney purchase, but oh, well!
Thank you for posting!

I don't use MyPoints so I have a few questions.
On this 2022 Review, it states you have three payout options:
  • Gift cards or e-certificates
  • Cash (via PayPal)
  • Air miles (United MileagePlus)
We've known the Visa's (now MC) no longer worked at ShopDisney, is the Cash via PayPal still an option? And have you used the third option Air Miles via United MileagePlus?

Edit to add: I do understand not everyone has a PayPal account nor uses United MileagePlus but I'd still like more feedback.

Boo...I don't really shop at any of the places that my offers are from(except shop Disney). It's weird that they don't just offer to all card holders:(

We use a Wells card as our everyday because it's 2% everywhere. I get a ton of offers, but rarely from places I have shopped or would even use. To me, it seems very much the same scheme as the Chase offers: the more you use the card, the more deals you will get. Whether they are deals that are actually of value to you seems to be up to chance.

Boo...I don't really shop at any of the places that my offers are from(except shop Disney). It's weird that they don't just offer to all card holders:(
Maybe if WF changed its strategy and offered all the deals to someone with the WF card and never used it. How would I know the deals if I'm not informed?

:dog:Update

Sherlock had his stitches removed a few days ago and is back to his happy go lucky self! This week I'll be reconditioning him to climb stairs while increasing our daily walks to 30 minutes three times a day and by next week we'll be back to sleeping upstairs.

With stitches / Without - looks really good.
1661187478413.png
The big black round thing is actually his toe pad which was sewn up to cover his missing toe. Hopefully if he bumps his toe this will aid in protecting it, well that's the theory anyway.

There is a gift card from Paypal as an option, but it is about 800 more points than the Mastercard. I've never investigated getting cash through Paypal.
I have done Paypal through Swagbucks, which is owned by the same company. I just redeem for Paypal, it goes to my paypal account, and I transfer it to my checking account.

With the new tax law changes paypal is sending 1099's for over $600 in third party earnings now, so I am keeping it below that. Half of the things I earn from swagbucks aren't taxable but they make no distinction in the redemption, it's just lumped all together. My tax nightmare would be proving what was taxable and what was not.

With the new tax law changes paypal is sending 1099's for over $600 in third party earnings now, so I am keeping it below that. Half of the things I earn from swagbucks aren't taxable but they make no distinction in the redemption, it's just lumped all together. My tax nightmare would be proving what was taxable and what was not.

For anyone not familiar with the 1099-K form, you may want to read this article posted by DOC:

About That 1099-K From Paypal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter