• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi I was wondering... The Chase shop Disney offer says up to $5.00 minimum back. Has anyone had luck doing this more than once?

I'm not sure I understand. Do you have the offer on more than one card, if yes, then you can use both of them. @anricat is correct, they are a one time offer. Don't be fooled if you use it and see the offer still on your account.

Wow, this is first time I've read that. Are they temporary sold out or are they no longer going to sell them. Which location please. That's crazy!
I bought several around Christmas and haven’t seen them since and there is no longer a space labeled for them on the gift card display. Last time I was in store I asked at the customer service counter and manager told me he had no idea if they would be selling them in future. This was the Harris Teeter store in Selbyville, DE

I'm not sure I understand. Do you have the offer on more than one card, if yes, then you can use both of them. @anricat is correct, they are a one time offer. Don't be fooled if you use it and see the offer still on your account.
Oh, I do have 2 Chase cards and I used them both! I was was referring to the limit of up to $5.00 back. But 2 $50.00 cards can take care of some Mickey bars and Mickey pretzels!

I only have one Chase card and it's a Disney Chase card. It gets the crappiest offers. We used to use it for everything and now I barely use it at all.

I went into my local Target this morning to pick up some Disney gc, however they didn’t have any at all. Staff didn’t have any answers as to if they were just out or no longer carrying them. Has anyone else run into this at Target?

Added Offers ~ 3/09/22

Disney Gift Card Deals
Kroger Online:
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Disney Gift Cards (3rd Party Gift Cards)
Discount District
Kroger Online:
  • Earn 4x Fuel on 3rd Party Gift Cards and Fixed Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards ($25, $50 & $100)
  • Buy $75 Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's eGift Cards for $65
MISC.
Cash App: Get 10% Off Each Sam’s Club Online Purchase
Minimum purchase of $1.50. Maximum discount of $20.​
Use once every 24 hours.​
Expires 3/14/22. GCG

Sam's Club: Image via Google
View attachment 652992

Thanks for the Cash APP Sam's Boost update. I was only seeing 5%. So I unselected the Sam's Boost and then selected it again and it switched to the 10% off!

I went into my local Target this morning to pick up some Disney gc, however they didn’t have any at all. Staff didn’t have any answers as to if they were just out or no longer carrying them. Has anyone else run into this at Target?

im not having much luck with buying Disney cards lately either but just a heads up....I ordered 2 Disney gift cards from Target online on Feb. 13th and I’m still waiting for them to arrive . I’ve tried using the tracking number which shows order was processed and sent via usps and waiting to be accepted at a post office for days...I called TARGET and was told order would be delivered via UPS and then when I checked tracking number again it reflected a UPS delivery date of the next day..but never arrived ..called Target again 4 days ago now I checked my “USPS informed delivery” which shows it should arrive today via USPS....
So hopefully by the time I leave for my trip I should have 3 cards from Harris Teeter and 2 from Target and I’ve been significantly traumatized by both ordering experiences!!! I hope to recover sitting by the pool with a tropical drink🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm not really sure how to tackle Saving Money on Airfare as we use Delta. It's tied to DH's employer and we reap the benefits. DH receives a Companion Pass every year and if Delta Gift Cards are on a decent sale I'll buy them, other then that I have no clue where to begin. Hopefully you'll be able to fill in the blanks as this is not my area of expertise.

Note: This is an active post and will be updated as more Tips and information come in, it has also been added to the Main Page, Post #10 More Ways to Save

Let's start with Best Credit Cards For Travel Purchases and Credit Card Offers & Promotions. The list is long and varies from cc to airline portals and more. Some offers are posted on Amazon & Credit Card Offers and Transportation & Traveling with Points but what if you're a beginner?
TPG Beginner’s Guide: Everything you need to know about points, miles, airlines and credit cards

And how about that more.
  • Use Co-Branded Credit Card to Get Free Checked Bags
  • Gift Cards, gift cards, gift cards! We typically see offers for specific airlines at grocery stores, credit cards, warehouses and direct online offers which are posted on the Main pages and in the thread. I'll be sure to keep an eye out and use this image as an alert
  • Best Apps for Finding Cheap Flights link
    • Scott's Cheap Flights
    • Skyscanner
    • Google Flights
    • App in the Air
    • Kiwi
    • Momondo
    • Priceline
    • Hopper
    • Travala
  • So we know about airline portals but what about using Cashback Websites?
    • TopCashback
If I'm missing anything please let me know and please feel free to post your round about ways to save on airline tickets.

Last edited:
I always just buy my Target Disney GCs online and have them sent to me by email.

:dog: Puppy News
I meant to post this earlier but I was distracted, I'm not sure what it's like in your area but if you're planning on a trip no matter how far down the road, you might want to reserve your kennel. Here, you can reserve with no money down and it doesn't cost anything to cancel.

I was taken aback in early February when I overheard how Kennels are being booked way in advance. This was for Spring Break and the receptionist was informing the caller that it was filled up in November.
As soon as I got home I looked at our fall schedule and tried to reserve a standard kennel for our pups, they were already gone! I had to book the next size up which is $10 more per night.

This all being new to me, I tried to reserve Camp Half Days during Spring Break and I couldn't get a spot until two weeks after the break was over. The pups are now fully booked to the end of the year.

Lastly, I asked about gift cards and accepted methods of payment, they only sell discounted gift cards on Black Friday via email invitation and accept Visa & MC gift cards as well as virtual Visa's. So happy I asked and got my pups all taken care of but - WOW!

Starbucks Prize & Delight Promotion: Earn Free Stars & Drinks

Sam's has a limited time Starbucks $50 GC for $45, and now with Cash App at 10% plus maybe Rakuten will pay out their 2%....

Regarding AAFES
This is the current offer:

AAFES: Buy $50 Select Gift Card & Get $10 AAFES Gift Card
Includes: Disney, Macy’s, CVS, Old Navy, The Children’s Place and IHOP​
Limit 1 per transaction. Direct link to offer
Total limit unknown, maybe 5 through separate transactions.
Expires 3/10/22. Post #6881 :thumbsup2 @happiestpoe

Back on March 5, 2021 GC Galore posted a similar offer he found on Slickdeals (his link no longer works, hopefully this does). Apparently there was an email sent out:
The email states max of $50 in exchange gift cards. Looks like each $50 purchase needs to be a separate order. The exchange gift card gets added automatically to the cart.

I'm not finding a known limit for the current promotion but I'm thinking the limit is five in separate transactions. If anyone wants to test out a 6th purchase or more... :poop: The most that will happen is your cart will not include the $10 Exchange gc. No harm.

I have ordered 5 and it looks like it would let me get the 6th, I just added another to my cart and the $10 exchange card also added. I was only planning on getting 5 but hmm

The ShopDisney Chase offer should work on GCs no problem! Either eGC or physical will work (take a look at the max discount, it's usually $5 or so). Regarding cashback sites tracking GC purchases on shopDisney, I've had best luck with RMN (100% of my shopDisney GC purchases, both eGC and physcial, have tracked there). I've seen some DPs saying that Rakuten sometimes tracks, but haven't had any luck with it myself. YMMV of course!

Edited to add: my purchases have been just the GC, no need to add anything to get it to trigger!
Wow, this is first time I've read that. Are they temporary sold out or are they no longer going to sell them. Which location please. That's crazy!

Quick follow-up: How long does it take to get your GCs? It's only been a half hour but I keep refreshing trying to get this cruise paid. Or should I not worry about it until tomorrow?

Quick follow-up: How long does it take to get your GCs? It's only been a half hour but I keep refreshing trying to get this cruise paid. Or should I not worry about it until tomorrow?
One time it took a few days for me to get an eGC from Shop Disney. Hopefully yours comes soon.

I just bought a Disney GC at Target this past weekend. They had a few, but I did have to search the store to find the last $25 one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter