Thanks! Something was wacky though. I checked out through PP but I only got 47.50 off, for some reason Target charged me 475.00 instead of 500.00 I also had a 56.00 credit on PP that I didn't know was there and I wasn't aware of Discover discount so my check out bal. was 371.50 plus I'll get the Discover 5%. Although I'm pretty sure the 25.00 will be added back to the total at some point.

I used the PayPal/Target deal today to get 2 virtual vgc (2x$200) and it worked. I bought them in one order and on my PayPal acct it charged me $206 for one card and $164.80 for the other.
Please post if you receive them. I want to do the same but saw that VGC orders were being canceled.

Target charged me 475.00 instead of 500.00

This is most likely the 5% Redcard discount Target has always had on Disney gift cards. When I purchased $500 of Disney GCs this morning, Target assumed I would be using my Redcard and my checkout total was $475. Then when I selected PayPal as payment, it switched back to $500 and I got $50 discount from PayPal.

Thanks! Something was wacky though. I checked out through PP but I only got 47.50 off, for some reason Target charged me 475.00 instead of 500.00 I also had a 56.00 credit on PP that I didn't know was there and I wasn't aware of Discover discount so my check out bal. was 371.50 plus I'll get the Discover 5%. Although I'm pretty sure the 25.00 will be added back to the total at some point.
That was happening to me when Target kept applying the Redcard discount before I checked out fully.

Once I have the e card is it easy to add it to Disney gift card.com to combine balances?

Very easy. Just transfer in the information as you do for physical gift cards. I am in the habit of doing this immediately every time I get an e-gift card.

Once I have the e card is it easy to add it to Disney gift card.com to combine balances?
Very easy! In the top left corner, click the 3 lines to get the menu and then click “my cards”. It will prompt you to sign into your Disney account (use your same login that you use for MDE). Click “add a card,” and add both your eGC and the GC that you want to transfer that money to. Once the cards are added, click the card that you want to add your eGC to and pick “transfer funds to this card” (or language something like that), and follow the prompts. Easy peasy!

The PayPal offer worked for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thanks for sharing the PayPal Target offer and the tip to log in and out. I have Discover and just ordered $500 worth of Disney gift cards with savings of $72.50!

thanks so much for the Paypal Target offer, was able to get 2 500 disney gift cards, have a work and personal Paypal accounts

You're welcome!

Please post if you receive them. I want to do the same but saw that VGC orders were being canceled.

It very well could be that certain people were abusing the offer or are habitual abusers flagging their accounts. Going back to slickdeals, some orders were cancelled and others had no issue. A woman posted her order went through but her husband's was cancelled. Try the Visa Egift cards, maybe things have calmed down.

Added Offers ~ 8/27/21

Originally posted here, Wednesday, Aug. 25, 21
Target.com: Save 10% When You Pay Using Paypal
Max $500 Spend; Stack With 5% Discover; Works On 3p-GC
Note: This is a Public Offer, so if you didn't find it on Wednesday, search again.
Must save offer with PayPal first.​
PayPal Deals (scroll to find the Target offer)​
Offer expires 9/01/21 or while promotion lasts. Doctor of Credit

Discount District
Petco: Save 10% On eGift Cards
Limit Unknown. Direct link to offer.​
Expiry date unknown. GC Galore

MISC.
Amazon Warehouse: Additional 20% Off which can be found here.
Discount applies automatically at checkout. DOC

Raise: Save 5% Sitewide With Promo Code AUGUST5
Click through from a shopping portal if you’ve not maxed out your lifetime earningshere are the current rates.​
Expires today, 8/27/21. GCG

Staples Coupons: $20 Off $100 with Code 96852
There are many exclusions in the coupon terms, but you can still find plenty of things to buy. Use a card that earns 5x on office supplies such as Chase Ink Cash. Also check out the Dosh app for cashback on Staples purchases.​
Expires today, 8/27/21. DannyDealGuru

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Target 10% off deal is one time only? It is showing up again when I log into PayPal, but for some reason doesn't seem when I keep clicking "save offer."

Anyone else having problems processing the Paypal payment on target's website? I created a target account today, so I'm wondering if that might be the issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter