Updated August hours for MK

Where are these from? Disney still has MK closing at 10 pm for August.

These are the hours that are issued to Travel agents, you will find Disney update their site in a few hours.

so AK's hours are still going to 11 even towards the end of the month.
this may last longer than some of you hope.

Thanks! I see some 8 am openings and a couple of 1 am closings while we're there for the MK!

Well, nuts. First time I ever managed to get PPO reservations for MK, and they're on the 24th and 27th. If this table is accurate, they are no longer useful as PPO...

I'll prob cancel what was supposed to be a PPO breakfast at BOG. Just happy MK open late.

Are the 8am MK openings that ARE NOT EMH for everyone? Or are those the mornings for those special ticketed breakfast parties?

Finally! I've been checking these multiple times daily (using the same link) to see if they change it to 11 o'clock or midnight. So happy to see this!

These must have just changed, because I checked this morning and they were still at 10:00 PM

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

Last edited:
Yay! We get an extra hour in the morning and at night on our MK days. Now, I need Touring Plans to update the hours so I can reconfigure our touring plans. :)

Awesome. We are on the monorail and will have dd11mo with us, so maybe daddy (me) will be able to take advantage of some of the 12am nights after watching fireworks from the room with DW!

Happy dance :cool1::cool1:

We were just checking hours yesterday and were a bit bummed about MK closing so early

Thanks for posting!!!!!

Happy about the later closing times, but I wish they wouldn't force us into 180 day ADR's with credit card guarantee, THEN . . . wait until 30 days out and change the park opening time. Really fouled up my 8:05 breakfast at Crystal Palace.

Thank you for posting this. We have 11 and 12pm MK closings but that is better than 10pm closings. I really wish they would set hours at least 60 days in advance. They make us plan ADR's at 180 days and FP+ at 60 days out. Here I am at 16 days before my trip and now they update hours. We will just hop over there at night or adjust our schedule but it's such an inconvenience with all the planing they force us into.

Happy about the later closing times, but I wish they wouldn't force us into 180 day ADR's with credit card guarantee, THEN . . . wait until 30 days out and change the park opening time. Really fouled up my 8:05 breakfast at Crystal Palace.

30? I leave in 2 weeks and this effects me...but thankfully mostly for the better.

But yes...I've been beating this drum for a while now. Disney doesn't stick to the same schedule that they make their guests do.

the one that sticks in my ribs was the Star Wars Dessert party at studios. The parties are wildly popular across the parks and make Disney a ton of revenue, but they waited until just this week to open booking for August. And, month to month, they have not been consistent with when they would open the window. SMH...why?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter