Updated 1/22! Photos and a little reporting.

Praying for you mom. Hope they can figure out her issues and get her better :hug:

This is going to be awhile still. My mom is being sent to San Francisco in the morning for an angiogram. Hopefully we will know more then. I will try to at least get some pictures up on here sometime soon.

I'm here now. Still at the beginning but going to skim through so I can see what I may have missed from text and FB. Being sick I should have time to catch up i hope!

This is going to be awhile still. My mom is being sent to San Francisco in the morning for an angiogram. Hopefully we will know more then. I will try to at least get some pictures up on here sometime soon.

Continued prayers for your mom. Take care of her and all you need to do. We'll be here when your able to post pictures.

Hope your mom is okay and that the angiogram ended up being one of those routine things. :flower3:

Take your time Chele. We will be here when you are ready

Sending many prayers your moms way :goodvibes

My mom's angiogram showed what was expected. She needs to have her aortic valve replaced. They are doing it on Tuesday.

I am going to post a few pictures today in no certain order.

This is Kody being a ham in Frontierland.

My new friend.

Scotty having fun.

Kacy and one of her sets of ears she got.

Kacy and I together.

I must share Scotty's shirt I got him.

The back.

Loren goofing off with Kacy.

That's it for awhile. I am too tired and all to actually work on the trip report.

Praying for successful surgery and for speedy recovery :goodvibes

Enjoying the pics

Love everyone goofing around. ::yes::

Good luck for your mom's surgery. Continued prayers.

So happy you were all able to have fun. Great group of pictures!

And I know you've already seen it but I meant to share this earlier:

SHHH don't tell (especially on FB because I haven't posted anything there) but I have a feeling that baby #4 may be making an appearance within the next 24 - 48 hours!! Last night I had contractions for about 3 hours coming every 5 mins. They weren't coming hard enough to make me want to go in to the hospital. Then this morning I got up around 5:45 am with Jeff and started having contractions again!! (Plus found something else had happened that I won't go into detail here, if you're a parent you can probably figure out what I'm talking about and no it wasn't my water breaking.)

What a fun set of pictures!!! Love seeing all your smiles!! :goodvibes

Thank you Laurie!

And I know you've already seen it but I meant to share this earlier:

SHHH don't tell (especially on FB because I haven't posted anything there) but I have a feeling that baby #4 may be making an appearance within the next 24 - 48 hours!! Last night I had contractions for about 3 hours coming every 5 mins. They weren't coming hard enough to make me want to go in to the hospital. Then this morning I got up around 5:45 am with Jeff and started having contractions again!! (Plus found something else had happened that I won't go into detail here, if you're a parent you can probably figure out what I'm talking about and no it wasn't my water breaking.)

I am so excited for you! I can hardly wait to hear all about the baby!

Tonight I sat at the computer and did all of the borders for our Photopass CD. I am very excited about these. We had a lot of fun with them. We had a lot of fun with the cameras. Tonight I am going to share some of my absolute favorite photos from our trip. These are Kody's selfies. She had a ball with the characters and honestly they had a ball with her too.

This is her and Scotty while in the line for Tower of Terror.

This is one that she worked real hard to get just right.

Flick is one of Kody's all time favorite characters. She was so thrilled to see him!

She was so excited to see the Fairy Godmother. She was very disappointed that they didn't have a photopass photographer with her.

Another character that didn't have a photopass photographer with her. It makes no sense to us.

They were practicing their monster faces. This may have been one of her best character interactions. Jack saw her Mike phone case and commented on it. He told her that he had gone to Monsters U with Mike and Sully. That he had graduated and they hadn't. They had gotten a sequel when he didn't. He says he's not bitter. :rotfl:

Her in her Princess hat.

There are a few others that I can't find right now but they will make it to the trip report.:)

I am so excited for you! I can hardly wait to hear all about the baby!

I can't wait to share it too!! Here's to hoping the contractions just start back up and don't stop!!

Love the selfie pictures!!! Love her conversation with Jack!!

ladylyons said:
I can't wait to share it too!! Here's to hoping the contractions just start back up and don't stop!!

Love the selfie pictures!!! Love her conversation with Jack!!

I forgot part of their conversation too. He noticed her septum ring. He asked her if it was like a door knocker. Did she have to knock it in order to eat. He was spot on. He was talking to my niece Celina and after he asked her what her name was he started checking her back out and looking her over. He then told her that they had done a wonderful job stitching her up. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter