Update 9-11 MCS!...Can we keep it a surprise???? Our June trip to WDW w/ pics

I too was thinking about you and your family today :goodvibes . You must all be on :cloud9: with your new arrival. Wishing you happiness and joy with your new baby boy:goodvibes . Can't wait to see pictures of little Luke.

Oooh Oooh me too me too! Welcome Luke!

Hannahs Birthday looked lots of fun, her cake was beautiful!

Hope Luke has arrived safely and can't wait to see photos of him :goodvibes

I just wanted to say "hey!" I know Mr. Luke is probably here by now, and I hope you all are doing well and that everything went really well during your delivery!! Congrats again! Rest up and enjoy your new bundle of joy! Jen

I was thinking about you and baby Luke as well. Update us when you can!

How's that wonderful, beautiful, baby boy???

I too was thinking about you and your family today :goodvibes . You must all be on :cloud9: with your new arrival. Wishing you happiness and joy with your new baby boy:goodvibes . Can't wait to see pictures of little Luke.

Oooh Oooh me too me too! Welcome Luke!

Hope all is well. :goodvibes I'm sure you don't have much DIS'ing time but update us when you can!

Hannahs Birthday looked lots of fun, her cake was beautiful!

Hope Luke has arrived safely and can't wait to see photos of him :goodvibes

Luke is here. He has been a very good baby so far... we got home Saturday from the hospital, and everyone is adjusting well. Both the girls really are really excited to be with him. We are resting and fortunately getting some sleep - last night was great he only woke up at 11:30, 3:30 and 7- not bad for a four day old. I will try to get a picture posted later...thanks for all the good thoughts!

Congrats Laura! So happy for you all, Wow if he keeps that schedule of every 4 hours...you are so lucky!! Hope your getting rest and feeling good!

Can't wait to see pictures, I'm sure he is adorable :)

Luke is here. He has been a very good baby so far... we got home Saturday from the hospital, and everyone is adjusting well. Both the girls really are really excited to be with him. We are resting and fortunately getting some sleep - last night was great he only woke up at 11:30, 3:30 and 7- not bad for a four day old. I will try to get a picture posted later...thanks for all the good thoughts!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i'm so you happy for you guys! glad he's doing well. how are you feeling?

when was he born? my brother's birthday is 8/29. just curious if they have matching birthdays. :goodvibes

Congratulations!!! :goodvibes So glad to hear that he is a good baby and that the girls are excited about being big sisters! Looking forward to pictures!

So glad to hear Luke is home and everyone is doing good:yay: . Can't wait to see a picture how much did he weigh?

its_a_baby_boy.gif

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Baby Luke

Great report! I just spent the last coulple hours reading your report, and your girls are ADORABLE I wish you all the best with your little Luke!

Thanks for the update. Congratulations!! :goodvibes Glad to hear that you're getting some sleep and that the girls are embracing big sisterhood. :grouphug:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2: :flower3:

Thanks so much for posting! Best wishes to you and your family!! I hope Luke continues to let you get some rest!!!;)

I can't wait to see a picture of Luke with his loving big sisters! Take care of yourself in all this, take it slow, and we'll look forward to hearing all about Luke and seeing his sweet little face when you have time.

Congratulations!! I'm happy to hear all is well with you and Luke. Try to rest as much as possible. Take it from a mother of three, it will be hard. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. :)

Congrats Laura! So happy for you all, Wow if he keeps that schedule of every 4 hours...you are so lucky!! Hope your getting rest and feeling good!

Can't wait to see pictures, I'm sure he is adorable :)

Last night was not as great.. but that it to be expected.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i'm so you happy for you guys! glad he's doing well. how are you feeling?

when was he born? my brother's birthday is 8/29. just curious if they have matching birthdays. :goodvibes
8/27 is his birthday. I am feeling good, tired at times but good.

Congratulations!!! :goodvibes So glad to hear that he is a good baby and that the girls are excited about being big sisters! Looking forward to pictures!

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy to hear that everyone is healthy. What were his stats?

He was my littlest... 7 lbs 2 oz. Luckily he has not lost much weight...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of him!
Thanks!

So glad to hear Luke is home and everyone is doing good:yay: . Can't wait to see a picture how much did he weigh?
Picture soon!

its_a_baby_boy.gif

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Baby Luke

So cute!
Congratulations on the new addition to your family! :goodvibes
Thanks
Great report! I just spent the last coulple hours reading your report, and your girls are ADORABLE I wish you all the best with your little Luke!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the update. Congratulations!! :goodvibes Glad to hear that you're getting some sleep and that the girls are embracing big sisterhood. :grouphug:
Thanks!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2: :flower3:

Thanks so much for posting! Best wishes to you and your family!! I hope Luke continues to let you get some rest!!!;)

Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know that all is well with you and the family! :flower3:
Thanks!

I can't wait to see a picture of Luke with his loving big sisters! Take care of yourself in all this, take it slow, and we'll look forward to hearing all about Luke and seeing his sweet little face when you have time.
Thanks!
Congratulations!! I'm happy to hear all is well with you and Luke. Try to rest as much as possible. Take it from a mother of three, it will be hard. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. :)
Thanks...we have been lucky to have good helpers so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter