uoc code?

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
Ive noticed there have been a lot of postings about an "UOC" code I hope I have the letters in the right order

available through June My DD and family are planning for 5-22 thru 5-27

I would love to let her knew theres a discount out for her time

also I saw a post about a new years package that runs until June???

when I went to the webite there was no such offer--apparently it was a glitch

glad for those that were able to get in on the glitch

also does anyone have any thoughts on crowds when they are going

they will be between mothers day and memorial day

I know most southern schools are just getting out of school then

thanks for any and all advice

A "UOC" is an offer that Disney sends to individuals via email or the postal service. It isn't transferrable to another family but is, apparently, tied to the address. Different family members have been able to use it, other than the named person, because of some weird Disney rule. The general public won't see these deals on the website because you have to have the code to access the deal.

It's likely that a general public deal will be released for her dates, so keep checking. Especially when the current one expires on Dec. 21.

We have our first summer trip next year, so I can't speak from experience. The dates are less crowded than Spring Break or holiday weeks because people aren't all clamoring for the same dates. I think it's been moderate on weekdays and high on the Fri/Sat/Sun since it's coming into Memorial Day. Tell her to avoid MK on Mon, Fri, and Sat during her stay. It will be packed. The best days for that park are usually Tue/Thur if Disney sticks with EMH on Wed.
If she has park hoppers, touring in the morning then hopping to a less busy one in the afternoon/evening is a good plan.

alex9179 is right. I seem to be one of the few people who gets UOCs in my email at least once a month. Not sure why... The best way to get yourself in the pool for a UOC is to register your email for a Disney account. Make sure you are signed into that account whenever you check anything on the Disney World site. Some say it increases your odds, but I don't really know about that.

As for the May discounts, they are usually released at the end of December, so keep an eye out then.

We usually go at the beginning of May. The end of May can be a bit dicey as far as crowds are concerned. Most schools are still in, so the summer crowds haven't begun yet, but the memorial day weekend brings in a bit more people. It wont be super crowded, but it won't be walk ons for the most of the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter