• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Until We Meet Again-So Long "Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival"

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
My favorite time of the year at Epcot is coming to a close.

I went over today and said goodbye to the Topiaries,floating flowers,various gardens,etc.and ate all the food I could stuff in my mouth!lol

Epcot will look so "plain" in the AM.

All the Epcot CMs were sad today-especially the ones working F&G.

Let the 9 month countdown begin!:)

I was there 4 years ago for the Flower and Garden Festival during my niece's first trip.

It was very beautiful with all the flowers and displays, but I don't recall any special food...

Did I overlook something or is it new? I might have even eaten some of it and just not known it was for the festival.

I went over today and said goodbye to the Topiaries,floating flowers,various gardens,etc.and ate all the food I could stuff in my mouth!lol

I share your sentiment. I haven't been back to The festival in 7 years and it did not disappoint! Loved all the food kiosks as it was a great addition to the festival.

Really enjoyed it at our first ever Epcot visit last month. Can't imagine how Epcot looks without the festival!

Very much enjoy Flower & Garden too. But I'm counting down to Food & Wine!!!

I was there 4 years ago for the Flower and Garden Festival during my niece's first trip.

It was very beautiful with all the flowers and displays, but I don't recall any special food...

Did I overlook something or is it new? I might have even eaten some of it and just not known it was for the festival.

Food started in 2013. Basically it's food and wine with nicer decorations, but fewer kiosks now.

I did a walk around this weekend also. I'm doing the food and wine tiw preview end of June so only 1month to try the food.

A year too early for me then!

It makes sense to use some of those kiosks for more than one time period per year.

Food started in 2013. Basically it's food and wine with nicer decorations, but fewer kiosks now.

I haven't been to Epcot in recent memory when the Flower and Garden Festival wasn't happening. It's going to be very weird seeing the park without everything on future trips.

Epcot seemed especially beautiful during this year's festival. The colors were vibrant, and the floating flowers and floral banks made gorgeous reflections in the water. The topiaries were grand, and everyone seemed to love Lady and the Tramp, Anna and Elsa, Cinderella and Prince Charming, and Beauty and the Beast. I saw lots and lots of people posing with all of those!

Some of the food booths were awesome, and I may or may not have developed a particular affinity for the rose slushie in France!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter