• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"UnOfficial" May 2013 planning thread. It's never to early to start planning!

Super excited here! May 27-30th in a Little Mermaid room at Art of Animation!! Flight and package all booked and ready. Bring on the luggage tags!! lol

Only 26 days left for me! We should be getting our DME Mickey Mail next week! (Just added it yesterday) :cool1::cool1:
Edited b/c its only 26 days, not 27!! Wahooo...even better!!!

We have received our Mickey mail n our voucher for photo pass plus !
26 days until we take the big road trip to DW can't wait for a margarita poolside at the POP!!!!!

Just got my Mickey Mail with vouchers and Mickey luggage tags. I am hoping to get more Mickey Mail with Magical Express tags. I thought they sent all of that together? Do you think I will get my ME stuff soon or should I call?

I got my ME tags about 4 days after my luggage tags. They should come soon :)

37 days until check in!! I am hoping to see Mickey mail this week:)
I never received the "my story" that I have seen people talk about. Does that go to everyone?

40 days!

Not up on the latest info. During our stay May 22-27, will we be using the magicbands?

I've been trying to figure out when the magic bands go live too! Would love to find out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter