University Listings

DisGirlAllie

DIS Veteran
So, yesterday at orientation, the guidance department announced we have to make a list of all the prospective universities we'd like to attend and email it to them. So, it got me, thinking, what universities is everyone thinking of going to/already at?

For me I've got:
Brigham Young University
McMaster University
Queen's University
University of Alberta
University of Calgary
University of Toronto
University of Victoria
University of Waterloo

I want to go to Loyola University MD but i am applying to more
Towson University
University of Maryland
University of Central Florida
University of South Florida

I really want to go to NYU
University of Minnesota
University of Wisconsin
University of Michigan
Maybe University of North Dakota

My main four are:

St. Thomas (it's my fallback, it's only 2 hrs away)
University of Ottawa
University of Toronto
Ryerson

Because it's expensive to apply, my parents said I can pick three. The OUAC application itself is $120 for 3 universities, and each has about an 80 dollar fee. I can't spend $500 applying. I think I'm going to nix Ryerson because UoT is a little bit more reasonable to get into... but Ryerson has nicer dorms.
University of Ottawa would be my top top top choice if I got into either the Senate Page Program or the House of Commons page program.

I doubt I'll be doing any tours though, as they're all out of province, except for STU.

My major is probably going to be politcial science. If I were to go to Ryerson, it'd be Radio & Television, or Communications.

Connecticut College (top choice)

I'm going to check out Dean College soon, though.

My fall-back school is RIC (RI College), but I'd rather not have to go to school in-state.

My top choice is UNCC (University of North Carolina Charlotte) or NC State. Maybe Duke. Most likely not, though. I just want to be an elementary school teacher, which is why I'd go with UNCC, since my mom went there and I know I'd get in. Plus, it's like twenty minutes away from my house.

I'm currently a freshman theatre major at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington ^_^ Right by the beach, woohoo!

University of Toronto FTW!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I only applied at 3, U of T, Ryerson & York.

I'm going to have to apply for my teachers college/masters programs soon, and I have NOOO idea where I want to go yet. eek.

American Intercontinental University.
Florida International University.
University of Central Florida.
University of North Florida.
Florida State University.
Pennsylvania State University.

I can't really make up my mind as to where to apply yet.

I'm thinking...
Cambridge/Oxford
Harvard
MIT
Oregon State
Trinity College

idek what i want to do when im older xD

I'm going to mostly applying to local colleges around here so I won't list those.
But the three that I would love to go to if I could handle moving away are:
Drake University (I am in love with this college and would totally go if I lived in Iowa)
Hollins University (So beautiful, just finished watching a DVD they sent me in the mail)
Berea University (Everything is paid for if you get in and it's nice)

:)

I'm thinking...
Cambridge/Oxford
Harvard
MIT
Oregon State
Trinity College

idek what i want to do when im older xD
Dude, come up to New England. You already love Boston, so Harvard is an obvious choice ;)

But Cambridge is really nice, too, as is MIT.

Currently i'm doing the community college thing. With the financial aid i'm getting, i'm actually getting paid to go to school. Its saving me over $7000 a year in tuition, and there is no room and board since i live at home. Once my 2 years are up, i'm switching to a state school here in california. Ideally, Humboldt state. I'm either majoring in Environmental science or child development.

I'm attending the University of Montana, a music education major. My other two choices were University of North Dakota, and University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, but I decided that I wanted to go to the one that was closest to home. (I live about 5 hours away).

UCLA would be my dream school but my parents are only paying the maximum of instate tution for a state college so it might not come true sadly
but I'm also considering
University of Washington
Western Washington University
Central Washington University
Multnomah School of the Bible
George Fox Christian College(very high tution but grandma and grandpa live right down the road in a mansion so I could live with them :) )
Corban University
Northwestern Christian University
Moodey Bible College Spokane
if I could I really want to go into the field of serving Christ :)

My top choice is UNCC (University of North Carolina Charlotte) or NC State. Maybe Duke. Most likely not, though. I just want to be an elementary school teacher, which is why I'd go with UNCC, since my mom went there and I know I'd get in. Plus, it's like twenty minutes away from my house.

My one cousin goes there. I also had a cousin that went to UNC Chapel Hill.

I go to Notre Dame College here in Ohio. It's a small private school. Only about 1800 students. I love it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter