Universal Studios Hollywood Sticky?

vault19dweller

Mouseketeer
Hi guys,

I've had a fair but of trouble finding information about Universal Studios Hollywood from a forum side of view.
Personally I love forums & really appreciate getting to talk to people with real experience and advise.

Totally get this is the DisBoards (<3 Disney forever)

With Wizarding World of Harry Potter now being open in Universal Hollywood, and being a theme park in CA, was just wondering the best place to post about Universal Studios Hollywood?

I have questions about strategy, hotels, transport between DisneyLand & Universal Hollywood, etc - the best I can find are separate individual posts.

With Universal Orlando having 3 separate forms dedicated to it, would it be possible to have a sticky (if not a forum) for Universal Hollywood? (both USH & WWoHP)

PS: Sorry if this was the wrong place to post this, Im just a bit lost when it comes to how to talk about Universal Studios Hollywood.

If you look on the Disneyland forum, there's a sub forum called Southern California Theme Parks (at the top). There's quite a few threads on there about USH.

Okay thanks!!!

I had been in there, but noticed that there seemed to be a fair few recurring / separate questions about Universal Hollywood so wasn't sure if it would be worth having its own kinda "parent thread" or even category, especially with WWoHP being there now and all.

For example, apart from trip reports, there seems to be few recurring questions from a variety of people about
  • Tickets
  • Early Entry
  • Hotels
  • WWoHP
  • Dining
  • Travelling to universal hollywood from other parks
  • How many days to spend there
Thats why I wasn't sure what does and doesn't qualify for having its own sticky or central area to post about.
Kinda like a one-stop shop to get your info at *laughs*

If everyones cool with the seperate posts that's all good! I'll just use the SoCal theme parks one!! :-)

Thanks!!!

Okay thanks!!!

I had been in there, but noticed that there seemed to be a fair few recurring / separate questions about Universal Hollywood so wasn't sure if it would be worth having its own kinda "parent thread" or even category, especially with WWoHP being there now and all.

For example, apart from trip reports, there seems to be few recurring questions from a variety of people about
  • Tickets
  • Early Entry
  • Hotels
  • WWoHP
  • Dining
  • Travelling to universal hollywood from other parks
  • How many days to spend there
Thats why I wasn't sure what does and doesn't qualify for having its own sticky or central area to post about.
Kinda like a one-stop shop to get your info at *laughs*

If everyones cool with the seperate posts that's all good! I'll just use the SoCal theme parks one!! :-)

Thanks!!!
If you start a Universal Studios Hollywood super-thread we can make it a sticky on the So Cal Theme Park board. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter