Universal pin code?

huntland

huntland
Got a code today for 35% off on a 4 night vacation on certain dates. Has anyone booked using this? What kind of price range does it make a 4 day vacation?

It really depends on what it includes and the dates. Are you talking about a 35% off discount just on hotel or a package? We are booked for 4 nights at RPR with a 35% PIN for hotel only and it was 152.10 a night for Wed and Thurs and 165.10 a night for Fri and Sat nights. I'm going at the start of December. I also got a 50% off PIN of 3 nights or more, for Mon-Thurs with a disclaimer that other days would be higher. Despite it being 50% off, it was actually more expensive than the 35% off rate due to two of the days not being Mon-Thurs. So, make sure your trip falls within all the fine print.

I got the same pin ..it will depend on WHEN you are visiting, WHICH resort, WHICH room category ,WHICH dates..Alot of factors to consider

Signing up doesn't guarantee you pin codes, though.... I've NEVER received a code. Crossing my fingers that it'll be my turn someday... :-)

Also, have all the adults in the household sign up. I'm not sure if it makes a difference but seeing how we received two PIN codes within a few months on each other, I'm thinking it probably increased our odds. (One was in my name and one in my husband's).

I just got one of these today. First one ever. It said "We'd love to welcome you back". I did sign on to the web sight and sign up for emails. I also visited with an onsite stay last October. It also was addressed to me or "current resident".

I got one in the mail last week and a few this past year. Before that nothing.

me too, have been a passholder and visitor with tickets, always stay onsite, and just this year, I got several Pins! Hmm. unfortunately, couldn't use any of them so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter