• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal/Island of Adventure/Seaworld Swap -All Here- Should be Postal on Monday

I sorted completed groups tonight. The work is very good. If I ended up in a group twice then I put both groups in the same bag (Turtles and Penguins) (Elmo and Clyde) and (Hollywood and New York) just so you know.

Rebecca

Thanks for all the extra hard work for keeping this swap complete. It seems everyone is getting hit with the hard knock life. It just hit our family today with a cousin seriously burned. I

Thanks for all the extra hard work for keeping this swap complete. It seems everyone is getting hit with the hard knock life. It just hit our family today with a cousin seriously burned. I

I felt it was important. I hope that your cousin comes out of the burns okay. I am in the process of uploading photos of the completed groups. I will mail yours out on Friday (it is the only completed one so far).

Rebecca

I'll double check with hubby. I gave it to him yesterday morning to mail. I'll get the confirmation number from him when he comes home from work. Thanks.

Did you check on this? Can you check your tracking if possible- It hasn't arrived yet.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Thanks for the well wishes Rebecca. He made it through the night, but his life will never be the same.

I will be on the look out next week for the package. Thanks again for the extra work.

The last package arrived today. I will be sorting the last groups and mailing Monday.

Rebecca

I got mine today. Great work! Thanks for hostessing Rebecca. I can't wait to use these.

I mailed out the last of these today (except for NemoMom's since i haven't done the Make A Wish Swap page yet)- MinieGarden I mailed an envelope with the jimini pieces for you.

Rebecca

I received my box today...Haven't had a chance to open it yet though

I received my box today. I'm so glad I got to angel some more groups here because I love all the things I received. Super great work everyone. Thanks for hostessing Rebecca.

I'm back! Any time that is good for you to mail them is fine - no need to rush out. Thanks for holding them for me!

Maria

I'm back! Any time that is good for you to mail them is fine - no need to rush out. Thanks for holding them for me!

Maria

I mailed it on Thursday- you should get it on Monday- except for the one bag I accidently sent to Mischief Managed- she will be sending that on after she gets home from Disney.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter