• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal/Island of Adventure/Seaworld Swap -All Here- Should be Postal on Monday

Rebecca,
I can do E. Lands -Marvel Super Hero Island.
I will mail by Friday.
Vicki

Since I haven't mailed yet, I can angel some - prefer B & C (and I can keep those topics) - but I wouldn't be able to finish and mail them until Sunday morning.

I plan on mailing my Universal/AK stuff tomorrow, so if you want/need me to angel those two groups, please let me know ASAP. I will have to 1) not mail tomorrow, and 2) buy some supplies for those groups.

Thanks!

Since I haven't mailed yet, I can angel some - prefer B & C (and I can keep those topics) - but I wouldn't be able to finish and mail them until Sunday morning.

I plan on mailing my Universal/AK stuff tomorrow, so if you want/need me to angel those two groups, please let me know ASAP. I will have to 1) not mail tomorrow, and 2) buy some supplies for those groups.

Thanks!

If you would angel B and C that would be wonderful. I will be working on angeling over the weekend so mailing Monday would be fine because I won't be sorting until after I finish angeling.

Rebecca

If you would angel B and C that would be wonderful. I will be working on angeling over the weekend so mailing Monday would be fine because I won't be sorting until after I finish angeling.

Rebecca

Great! I will go get my supplies today. And will mail on Monday. Thanks!

I got the wrong things for Hollywood but I have a few ideas for angeling that group.

I am changing from the Suess Trolley to the Caro-Suess-El and I will be doing a topper, a Horton pp, ans a mat/box.

For the character group I am doing a topper, pp, and box/mat.

For Abby/Elmo treasure hunt- I am doing a topper as well as an Abby and Elmo pp.

I will be working on actually complete these next week once I finish up the AK swap things.

Could everyone but NemoMom, believen, and Mischief Manged please update me on your status.

Thanks,
Rebecca

I didn't mail today. I needed something for Marvel Super Hero Island and spent the afternoon shopping at Michael's, JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby. I will work on these this weekend and mail on Monday.
Vicki

Hi Rebecca,

If you are going to end up mailing close to the end of the month, can you please hold mine until the 15th? I am going to Disney nov 5 - 15 and I'm not going to stop my mail but will have my sis pick it up every few days. Since my porch is not covered I don't want packages sitting. I'm not in any hurry for it.

If you need to short any groups still that I'm in go right ahead - I can't angel any and just read this today but I'm fine if I get dups back or feel free to hang on to the extra if you like them!

Hi Rebecca,

If you are going to end up mailing close to the end of the month, can you please hold mine until the 15th? I am going to Disney nov 5 - 15 and I'm not going to stop my mail but will have my sis pick it up every few days. Since my porch is not covered I don't want packages sitting. I'm not in any hurry for it.

If you need to short any groups still that I'm in go right ahead - I can't angel any and just read this today but I'm fine if I get dups back or feel free to hang on to the extra if you like them!

I will pm you when I am ready to mail them out and you can decide which way ou want me to go on mailing. That is not a problem.

Rebecca

I sent the AK & Universal last night. So you should get it soon. I have the DC# if you need it. Thanks! Sorry for the delay.

I recieved Michief Managed and Tinkerbean's packages today. Great work on all the items. I am waiting on 2 packages and still working on what I need to do. I will be working on my angel groups this weekend and Monday. I hope to be ablt to start sorting on Tuesday.

Rebecca

Rebecca, I just tracked the package and it is very close to you. Hopefully, you will get it tomorrow. I have the DC # if you want it.
Have a fun weekend!
Vicki

I'll double check with hubby. I gave it to him yesterday morning to mail. I'll get the confirmation number from him when he comes home from work. Thanks.

Believen's stuff came into today. I think everyone will be very happy with this swap.

An update on where I am on things (some of my groups weren't finished when i started taking over Susie's)
Group A: New York and Hollywood- I have ideas but haven't cut or made these, Other are here.
Group B: completed and here
Group C: waiting on one item
Group E: Lost Continent- I have a paper piecing to do to finish up my group- everything else is here
Group F: I have things together and I have cut the Horton pp I am doing.
Group G: I have finished a grinch paper piecing, have paper for doing the rest of the items, everything else is here
Group H: waiting on one set
Group I: Turtle title needs to be done but everything else is here and ready to go
Group M: I still have to do the title for Elmo & Abby but the other groups are completed.

I figure it will take me about 16 hours of work to finish things up. I hope to be finished by the end of the week but I will have to balance angeling with completing my roladex and binder clip swaps.

Rebecca

Rebecca,
Thanks so much for all your hard work! I am not in a hurry for these. I don't mind getting incomplete groups either, if it will be better for you.
Vicki

I have finished angelling everything but group F. I am changing the Suess Trolley to Caro-Suess-El. I am still waiting on one package. I have a meeting at church tonight but I plan on starting to sort things out tonight. I hope to have time tomorrow to get the last group done. I have the letters for the topper and the pieces of the paper peicing cut. No one in the swap has all of their groups ready yet.

I am taking a day trip to Disney on Thursday so I hope by Friday the last package will have arrived and I can get things ready to mail out either Friday or Saturday.

Rebecca

Thanks for all of your hard work Rebecca, have fun at Disney!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter