Universal Early Entry?

beachdreamr1229

DIS Veteran
Quick question about the early entry at Universal Studios. A few family members are coming in tomorrow and we're suppose to go. They all purchased online tickets that come with early entry. I, however, have an annual pass. Does anyone know if I would be let in early with my party or if I will have to wait? I'm cool either way, but my family want me to try and I don't want to get there early only to be turned away. I'd rather spend that extra time sleeping. So, please let me know if you have any experience with this.

Gotcha. Might just buy them through Universal then. Would rather get the 1 hour early entry to Harry Potter instead of saving a few bucks by buying through a third party.

It probably depends when you go, but we went a couple weeks ago on a Friday and the Harry Potter rides had no wait the first couple of hours. The shops got busy throughout the day but I was surprised the ride lines weren't longer and it was worth the savings we had not buying early morning tix.

It probably depends when you go, but we went a couple weeks ago on a Friday and the Harry Potter rides had no wait the first couple of hours. The shops got busy throughout the day but I was surprised the ride lines weren't longer and it was worth the savings we had not buying early morning tix.

Good point and glad to hear it's quiet that early in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter