• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal andHarry potter parks questions.

Globalfootprint

Mouseketeer
I was just thinking today iv done months of 'planning' for disney world but none for US & IOA

Is there things i ahould of pre planned for these parks?

We will be staying on site at disney. Even for the days we go to universal.

Also we have a two day pass.. is that enough to do all 3 parks?

What should we not miss out on?

Are FOTL bands worth it?

We have 2 adults and 4 kids. 12, 8, 5 &3

I'm not sure what you mean by all three parks :) it is split into US and IoA. We've done it in two days even in high season but the HP stuff is likely to be busy.

What time of year are you going? :)

Oh i thought it was 3 parks because people keep saying that a 'new' harry potter park just opened.

We will be there... well by there i mean Orlando in 7 days.

There are 2 parks..Islands of adventure which contains the Wizarding world of Harry Potter-Hogsmeade and Universal studios, which contains the new Harry Potter Diagon alley.The harry potter areas are like lands at MK, they are not their own parks.The express passes are not good for any of the Harry Potter stuff except : Dragon challenge coaster, Flight of the Hippogriff coaster.It won't help you on Gringotts,Forbidden Journey or Hogwarts express .Whether or not you will benefit from it depends on how busy it is when you are going.If you are going sometime in September, you likely wont need it.If you are going Christmas week, you will want it since wait times for other attractions will be very very long that week..If you want to ride the Hogwarts express, single park tickets wont help you.A park to park ticket is required to ride it .I recommend going to universals website and become familiar what rides and attractions are in each park and decide what you want to see.

Oh i thought it was 3 parks because people keep saying that a 'new' harry potter park just opened.

We will be there... well by there i mean Orlando in 7 days.

We will be there then too :)

I highly doubt you will need a express pass. Wait times have been showing as really low lately! Even gringotts was only 20 minutes at lunchtime yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter