Unique Offer Code

I got this email as well and I wonder why they skipped the month of August for the offer? We're going mid-August so this isn't any good for us. Darn it. Fingers crossed that another one will come our way.

The discount is on the room. However, any resort reservation can be made into a package by adding tickets or the dining plan. The discount would only apply to the room portion of the package. The tickets &/or dining plan would be full price.
Can you then apply the discount to a trip booked AS a packages but that it would just apply to the room portion? I was told this could be done.

Can you then apply the discount to a trip booked AS a packages but that it would just apply to the room portion? I was told this could be done.

You *should* be able to, as long as your resort & room type are available. I haven’t had a UOC in years & I’ve always booked it as a new reservation. So not sure if you will be able to do it online or if you’ll have to call.

So this is weird. I got the email back in Dec and determined it was my maiden name and a zip code from probably 15yrs ago. It let me view the rates and showed an old address. Just tried going back through the email to look at dates again and now I get the “the information you provided does not match our records”. How can it not match now when I’m using the exact same info I did back in Dec when viewing it? I even have a screenshot I saved where it wanted me to confirm the address. Anyone else had this issue? Now what?

So this is weird. I got the email back in Dec and determined it was my maiden name and a zip code from probably 15yrs ago. It let me view the rates and showed an old address. Just tried going back through the email to look at dates again and now I get the “the information you provided does not match our records”. How can it not match now when I’m using the exact same info I did back in Dec when viewing it? I even have a screenshot I saved where it wanted me to confirm the address. Anyone else had this issue? Now what?
I’m having this issue too. I’ve viewed the offer several times since receiving it in December. We have a trip planned in July with a bounce back offer and thought about doing a split stay using the emailed pin offer on the second hotel stay. I went to view the rates last week and got the same message you did. I couldn’t find an expiration date anywhere in the email but there may be one in some fine print somewhere.

We have decided not to do a split stay. But if we were, I would call to ask for a cast members help with using the discount, if it was still valid.

I’m having this issue too. I’ve viewed the offer several times since receiving it in December. We have a trip planned in July with a bounce back offer and thought about doing a split stay using the emailed pin offer on the second hotel stay. I went to view the rates last week and got the same message you did. I couldn’t find an expiration date anywhere in the email but there may be one in some fine print somewhere.

We have decided not to do a split stay. But if we were, I would call to ask for a cast members help with using the discount, if it was still valid.

Ok so it’s not just me! I was trying to figure out what happened as I also didn’t see an expiration date. I’m most likely not going this year, so it’s not a huge deal, but I was pricing things out. Wonder if they stopped allowing people to book online with it? Odd since it has dates through the end of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter