Unique Offer Code from Disney Destinations

Looks to be sent out in mistake. I got one too, but there isn't a code. When I click get details it opens the form but it doesn't fill out the code field.

I also received that email a little while ago but I have no code at all.

I got the same email with no code. I emailed the Customer Service department and they sent me a new email with a code attached. The code is the Return to the Magic discount and it was more expensive than the Fun and Sun offer that I had booked under. So, I did not use it.

Yesterday, I got a snail mail offer in my husband's name for the same Return to the Magic deal.

Returning Guest Summer Room Offer

Resort Category
Resort Savings
Most nights May 28-August 31

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 30%

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30%

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save up to 20%

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save up to 20%
  • Offers excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows .

We had a similar situation - we are booked on cash reservation at Poly studio. CM tried several different resorts but couldn't find availability to use the code - without actually costing us more money. We are going to keep trying between now and then and hope for some pixie dust. We budgeted for the rack rate, but would really love to be able to use the discount they sent us!!

I just wanted to let you know that today, for some bizarre reason, I was able to use the unique offer code for my upcoming Poly studio reservation. It was so strange because I've had no luck thus far applying a discount using the general summer discount or my unique offer code but today, on a bit of a whim, I signed onto MDE and was able to apply the general discount for 15%. Then I thought I would try my unique offer code as well and was able to bump the savings up to 20% for the studio. I was actually going to give up checking because I figured that it wasn't meant to be but for some reason today, discounts were available to me. I hope that you have similar luck!!

I just wanted to let you know that today, for some bizarre reason, I was able to use the unique offer code for my upcoming Poly studio reservation. It was so strange because I've had no luck thus far applying a discount using the general summer discount or my unique offer code but today, on a bit of a whim, I signed onto MDE and was able to apply the general discount for 15%. Then I thought I would try my unique offer code as well and was able to bump the savings up to 20% for the studio. I was actually going to give up checking because I figured that it wasn't meant to be but for some reason today, discounts were available to me. I hope that you have similar luck!!
Same exact thing here!! My husband went online a couple of hours ago and was able to do the summer code but not the pin code. The system hung up in the checkout process so he called the number and they were able to apply!! We saved around $1,000! Persistence pays off :)

HELP! I received a Unique Offer Code for up to 30% off today. I was looking around pricing some different hotels and somehow signed myself off the offer page. Now when I try to sign back on it tells me the webpage is unavailable. Have I messed up? Is it a one-time sign-on use type deal although I didn't book anything?

One CM told me that I needed to clear my browsing history/cookies and I did and everything worked.
So, for anyone that has a code but the zip or something does not work, clear your browsing history and cookies and then try again.

Same exact thing here!! My husband went online a couple of hours ago and was able to do the summer code but not the pin code. The system hung up in the checkout process so he called the number and they were able to apply!! We saved around $1,000! Persistence pays off :)

That's awesome!! I'm glad we were both able to get the room we wanted :).

Has anyone had any luck calling and getting availability with the PIN after not finding any online? My sister is trying to use the PIN to get FD at the Poly. Just wondering if sometimes the CM's can fudge availability if the system is not showing any since the availability it is showing seems off. For example, it says there is no availability for Poly CL TPV if you try to just book a room, but it shows availability for that same room category with the FD discount. Makes no sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter