"Unfortunately, the reservation you are looking for is no longer in our system."

TavieP

DIS Veteran
The other night I went online and made an ADR for the Coral Reef, got my confirmation e-mail with confirmation #, everything was set.

Today I logged in and searched for that # and there's no sign of my Coral Reef reservation! My other ADR's are there but when I search for my confirmation number I get: "Unfortunately, the reservation you are looking for is no longer in our system. "

What is this?! :scared1:

OK... um... PRO TIP: always make sure you check the DATE you made your ADR for. I made mine for, um, yesterday, instead of next month.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Did you click on "Update Reservations"? I made a bunch of changes to ours and they didn't show up until after I let the system "update" them.

HTH :goodvibes

Did you click on "Update Reservations"? I made a bunch of changes to ours and they didn't show up until after I let the system "update" them.

HTH :goodvibes

Very good to know!!

This time it was just me being a goof - luckily I was able to make new ADR's for the Coral Reef for the CORRECT day. :woohoo::banana:

Been there, done that, but didn't discover the mistake until we showed up @ Boma's to be told they had no record of our ADR, which, we finally figured out, was because we'd incorrectly booked it for 2 days prior (along w/ the ADR we actually showed up for the earlier night.) They managed to fit us in after a bit of a wait. That was before the system was set up to let you know if you already had an ADR for that night.

Been there, done that, but didn't discover the mistake until we showed up @ Boma's to be told they had no record of our ADR, which, we finally figured out, was because we'd incorrectly booked it for 2 days prior (along w/ the ADR we actually showed up for the earlier night.) They managed to fit us in after a bit of a wait. That was before the system was set up to let you know if you already had an ADR for that night.

REALLY glad it's set up that way, since that's exactly how I figured out that I'd reversed what day MK was open late (and thus what day I wanted CaliGrill reservations.) Whew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter