Unexpected on TLC

Miranda Danda

DIS Veteran
Is anyone watching Unexpected on TLC? I used to follow 16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom, but I feel like the girls have changed so much due to MTV money and “fame”. It’s no longer a good representation of struggles teen moms can face.
My daughter just had her tonsils out, so I have had a lot of down time (including a lot of time up in the middle of the night). A marathon of Unexpected was on and I got hooked. It’s soooo much more interesting and genuine than Teen Mom. Also, most of the moms are a lot more likable.

I watched a couple of the older ones.
I may get flamed (and I have said this to my dd who became pregnant at 16), anytime you do the deed without protection you really are expecting or planning on something to happen.

I saw on preview for new season a girl who was previously on is pregnant again at 18.

As far as I know, two of the girls featured have two kids now. A little sister of one of them also became pregnant.

I watched a couple of the older ones.
I may get flamed (and I have said this to my dd who became pregnant at 16), anytime you do the deed without protection you really are expecting or planning on something to happen.

I saw on preview for new season a girl who was previously on is pregnant again at 18.

That’s McKenzie or McKenna or something right? I totally got drawn into that show last year. To me, it seemed like a lot of the grandmas were the drama queens.

The show also reminded me how much it sucked to be a teenaged girl. There’s SO much drama that, looking back, just isn’t important.

That’s McKenzie or McKenna or something right? I totally got drawn into that show last year. To me, it seemed like a lot of the grandmas were the drama queens.

The show also reminded me how much it sucked to be a teenaged girl. There’s SO much drama that, looking back, just isn’t important.
YES! McKayla, the one who lived with the extremely supportive grandparents.
I completely agree about the grandmas. They were soooo dramatic. The girls seemed more level headed than their moms.
If I recall correctly, Laura is pregnant AND so is her little sister that shared a birthday with her son, Lucas. She was the only one not asked back by TLC. I bet they’re regretting that now.

I completely agree about the grandmas. They were soooo dramatic. The girls seemed more level headed than their moms.
If I recall correctly, Laura is pregnant AND so is her little sister that shared a birthday with her son, Lucas. She was the only one not asked back by TLC. I bet they’re regretting that now.

OMG she’s pregnant again too? AND the judgy younger sister?? oh mylanta

OMG she’s pregnant again too? AND the judgy younger sister?? oh mylanta
I just double-checked.... Laura is pregnant and due in October. She and Tylor got married and he’s in the military. Yes, her little sister Anna is pregnant! I hope she doesn’t have her baby on Laura’s birthday, ha!

Just wondering if you know why Laura wasn't asked back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter