Underrated quick service restaurants?

Not sure if its underrated (though it is usually pretty empty), but we always like to hit Tangierine Cafe in Morocco.

Tangierine Cafe is on my list, too -- great value for a dining plan credit. Some other good quick service options are Gasparilla Grill at the Grand Floridian, Geyser Point at Wilderness Lodge, and Harambe Market in the Animal Kingdom. Les Halles is not underrated, but it is a great quick service in Epcot.

Satuli Canteen gets a lot of love but I feel it's still underrated. Being able to use real silverware and real plates at quick service is great. And then there's the food.... :love:

What surprised us most in April, was eating there at noon and it was only half full at most. Never did get crowded. Last October when we ate at the same time, it was packed. Not sure if we hit a slow day or if it has losted its shine? Still think its one of the best QS at WDW.

We love the QS food court at POR. The make your own pasta station is unique and the portion is huge, we actually enjoy the pizza (call us crazy), and they always have a good selection at the bakery. Something about the theme is comfortable too.

We always seem to end up eating at the Yorkshire County Fish Shop in the UK Pavilion.

Last edited:

The Spyglass Grill at CBR. I think my wife will lock me up in the basement if I ever mention this place once more, but the Yuca Bowl is SO DAMN GOOD.

Satuli Canteen gets a lot of love but I feel it's still underrated. Being able to use real silverware and real plates at quick service is great. And then there's the food.... :love:

Well... it is probably the most popular/most praised quick service on property right now, so it's tough to call it underrated.

Restosaurusat ak I'm sure I butchered it but they make a delicious hamburger and have a even better brownie as the desert.

Sleepy hollow at mk yum!

Sommerfest at epcot /Germany, if your love brats thus is your place

Yak and yeti cs at ak , amazing Chinese food

I think Joffrey's has really good espresso. We just got back, and even in August, I had at least 2 double espressos each day.

Pinocchios has good flatbread pizzas and it's fun to score a table overlooking small world.

Although the food wasn't fantastic, PizzaRizzo was tucked back in an area of the park that seemed to lend itself to smaller crowds (at least while construction is ongoing). It was nice to have a quiet(er) lunch.

In MK, love Sleepy Hollow.
In Epcot, Sunshine Seasons and the fish shop get my vote. Love Sunshine Seasons for it's variety.
In AK, the Yak and Yeti QS was really quite good.
In HS, it's difficult, although we've enjoyed Min and Bill's.

What surprised us most in April, was eating there at noon and it was only half full at most. Never did get crowded. Last October when we ate at the same time, it was packed. Not sure if we hit a slow day or if it has losted its shine? Still think its one of the best QS at WDW.
You and me both! Its one of my fave QS at WDW (with WGPE being tied for 1st place). It took me by surprise. The food is so fresh and flavorful and amazing...and healthy too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter