• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Undercover Tourist

lhall7

Mouseketeer
Anyone ever book Disney resort through them? Cancellation policy? Their rates are a bit lower than directly through Disney for my dates.

I have, they have same cancellation as regular Disney site. The downsides are you have to pay in full instead of just a small deposit, you cannot get a dining plan with it and you won't get a set of magic bands but when I went I just used the bands I had from a previous trip. They are very good and if you have to cancel they give you no hassle and refund right away. I recommend them!

Why wouldn't you get magicbands? Since it's a Disney resort, that seems odd. You can link to MDE though right? 60day fastpasses?

I misspoke about the magic band. Apparently you do get them as long as you are staying on site. Sorry for the misinformation!!

I have been wondering about booking through them as well. My concern is I have a room booked at CBR with the room only discount through Disney. On the Disney site I could only book a water view room at $172. The standard room was not discounted and was $199. On Undercover Tourist they are showing the standard room discounted at $151. Why would the Disney site not discount the standard room but Undercover Tourist does? It concerns me so I don't know if I should cancel my reservation and rebook through them or not. Should I worry about it or just go ahead and make a new reservation and save $20/night?

I booked this AM. Got a bit more off Disney price at YC Garden view room. Had to pay all up front, but other than that everything went smoothly. Already linked to MDE.

Not sure why UT would discount something that Disney doesn't. I've noticed sometimes UT even has certain rooms available that Disney shows as sold out. It might be that they buy a block of rooms for a discount and hope to resell them all.

Not sure why UT would discount something that Disney doesn't. I've noticed sometimes UT even has certain rooms available that Disney shows as sold out. It might be that they buy a block of rooms for a discount and hope to resell them all.

That is what I was wondering. Perhaps they do purchase a block...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter