Undercover Tourist

Has anyone even used them to purchase tickets??? Any info would be great!!

We have used them a number of times. They are a very reputable company. We've always had great service and prices from them. If you can go through the mousesavers link it provides even more savings. :goodvibes

We've used them too. Very prompt delivery. They send you actual tickets, not vouchers. As mentioned, if you sign up for the mousesavers.com newsletter you get a link for an extra discount.

Just a note, if you are staying on site, and buy tickets seperatley, you can't get a WDW package with DDP on it, as it requires purchase of park tickets from them. You could of course buy 1 day tickets to satisfy requirements, but it would add to your expense.
As long as you are planning on booking a room only without DDP this would be the way to go.
If you are staying off site it doesn't matter. No DDP available.

We've used them. They were great!

I've used them for my 10 day no expiration tickets. The second time I took advantage of the mousesavers' discount. I would highly recommend them.

Questions about park tickets are best located on the ThemeParks board.

I'll be moving this one there.

Thanks,

Knox

Great service, great prices! Also remember their prices include tax & shipping, so figure that in when you cost compare. Be sure to sign up for the mousesavers newsletter and use their link to buy tickets for additional savings!

We need a few 8 day hoppers and was planning UT as well.

How long does it take to receive them (MPLS).

We arrive Feb 24. Is that cutting it too close?

We have used them a number of times. They are a very reputable company. We've always had great service and prices from them. If you can go through the mousesavers link it provides even more savings. :goodvibes

Yeah, that.
Sign up for mousesavers emails and you'll get links others can't access for savings. It's the best!

We always use them..in fact I just ordered passes from them on Friday night!

We had to cancel a trip once and sent the passes back. They refunded the money very quickly! Just keep them sealed in the plastic until you are ready to use them just in case you need to return them!

We've used them too. Very prompt delivery. They send you actual tickets, not vouchers. As mentioned, if you sign up for the mousesavers.com newsletter you get a link for an extra discount.

Just a note, if you are staying on site, and buy tickets seperatley, you can't get a WDW package with DDP on it, as it requires purchase of park tickets from them. You could of course buy 1 day tickets to satisfy requirements, but it would add to your expense.
As long as you are planning on booking a room only without DDP this would be the way to go.
If you are staying off site it doesn't matter. No DDP available.

So you can't purchase the dining plan? Why not? You still have tickets...I'm confused.

We always use them..in fact I just ordered passes from them on Friday night!

We had to cancel a trip once and sent the passes back. They refunded the money very quickly! Just keep them sealed in the plastic until you are ready to use them just in case you need to return them!

Do you have an idea how long they take to arrive?

First off - JADES1 - GREAT picture in your signature....I really like it!

I've used UC the past 2 years and have had no problems. I usually ordered my tickets about a month in advance to be on the safe side but they always came within less than 2 weeks.

If you're concerned about delivery time - check if they have express delivery options - you will probably have to pay extra for it. I beleive when you order the tickets they ask when you need them for.

I've stayed at DVC and when you stay at a DVC you can order the DP without having to purchase park tickets. Both years I was able to have them transfer my UC park tickets to my key card - this way everything was on the same card. I just asked guest services at my resort and they did it. Last year it took some time for them to get it done, but I just found it easier to have my park tickets on the same card as everything else.

So you can't purchase the dining plan? Why not? You still have tickets...I'm confused.

Unless you are an AP holder or DVC member, purchase of the DDP requires that you purchase at least a 1 day ticket from Disney, as part of your package (room + tickets). Tickets purchased elsewhere would not count.

Unless you are a DVC member staying at a DVC resort using points, or you are an AP holder, to get the DDP you have to buy a *package*.

A package includes tickets. And you need to buy the package with the same sort of ticket for each person on the package.

So if you are going to use tickets bought from Undercover Tourist, you wouldn't need tickets from a package, and therefore buying tickets with a package would just add to your expense.

However, if you worked it all out and getting a package with the DDP, along with tix from UCT, would still be a savings to you, you can get the package with just one day tickets for each person. Then when you check in, you just do not USE those tickets, and save them for a future trip. Then for the future trip, you get a room-only reservation, use the one-day tickets and on that same day upgrade them at the park to the number of days you need...that way you are saving money over the course of those two trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter