Undercover Tourist ticket question

I would assume so but there are some drawbacks to doing that. You use your tickets to get a locker. If you want to (or have to for certain rides) put your phone in the locker it’s not available to open it. There’s a process (I think you have to get a card to carry) but because of that we prefer to have a print out or physical card.

Every time we bought our tickets they UT, they mailed us physical cards (the plastic credit card type). It’s been a few years so something may have changed, but it used to be you got cards. If you link in the app, just bring the cards with you as well, just in case. Have fun!!! Wish we had a trip planned.

We have ordered electronic tickets from UT in the past, printed them out on paper, and we used the paper. No problem, although an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper is a bit cumbersome.

So in 2017, I had the bright idea to trim the page to cut off the white space which was 3/4 of the page. We get to the gate and are told that the tickets are not usable because it was no longer an 8.5 x 11" sheet of paper. Had to go to Guest Services and exchange the paper for hard-copy ticket.

Right now, I have 8.5 x 11" ticket printouts of a different format (uses up most of the page) which say "Head straight to the turnstile with your photo ID and this mobile ticket." We will have to stop at Guest Services, though, to upgrade them (they were purchased for a cancelled 2020 trip), where they will be exchanged for hard-copy tickets (had to do this also for our November 2021 trip).

Long story. Don't know if it will help anyone else regarding their ticket question. :)

I was able to just add mine to the universal app but obviously that doesn’t help me with the locker situation. Do I have to carry around the 8.5x11 sheet of paper or is there a way to get a smaller pass card that fits in the lanyard pouches?

I was able to just add mine to the universal app but obviously that doesn’t help me with the locker situation. Do I have to carry around the 8.5x11 sheet of paper or is there a way to get a smaller pass card that fits in the lanyard pouches?
Only three rides you can’t take your phone on Hulk, velocicoaster and RRR others you can still leave phone if you like
Locker attendants will give you a little card to use to open locker no hassle at all

We had our tickets on the ap and used our room card to get in and out of the lockers.

I bought my tickets thru UT as a hotel package promo and got tickets as a pdf. Tickets also showed up on my Universal app automatically and thats what I used for everything. I had a printout of the original ticket pdf and tried to open my locker with it and it did not work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter