Under what conditions would a fantastic be cancelled?

Tpeila

Earning My Ears
we leave next week for our first trip! We are staying for 10 days! The day we have Fantasmic dining plans there is a 60% chance of rain and thunderstorms. Would this cause the show to be cancelled? We don't have park hopper passes so we couldn't come back another day unless we change all our plans. Thanks!

we leave next week for our first trip! We are staying for 10 days! The day we have Fantasmic dining plans there is a 60% chance of rain and thunderstorms. Would this cause the show to be cancelled? We don't have park hopper passes so we couldn't come back another day unless we change all our plans. Thanks!
The #1 reason why it can be canceled without hesitation is when lightning is within a 7-mile radius of DHS.

Heavy rain can also cause cancellation.

I wouldn't switch around plans now... there's still quite a few days until your DHS day and weather forecasts change all the time.

When we were there in June, it rained for a few hours in the evening....heavy rains, and they postponed it a bit. We actually left but I found out later that they did show it. No lightning that day though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter