• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid Ride Through - 8/15

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Enter Prince Eric’s castle through an underground cavern at low tide, board a colorful clamshell and take the plunge. You’ll become part of a world where mermaids dream of dancing, fish form a conga line, evil sea witches ensnare souls and unlikely pairs fall in love… and live happily ever after.

How could anyone hate Under the Sea?! It's not one of the best but it's very enjoyable. And I love the queue. The waterfalls are beautiful.

I agree! I love it in World better than Land though. In DL, the queue is more like a shopping mall than attraction. The theme of it in World is fantastic especially with all of the little touches hidden throughout.

It's a great attraction. I love the music, the light effect as you "go under water", and Ariel's hair is pretty neat too!
Thanks for posting the great video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter