Unable to link reservation to MDE

cwis

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,

We have a reservation at WDW next August, that we made on Disney UK by phone a few weeks ago. We have received an 8-digit reservation number (on the phone, and later we got the same number by email). When we try to link a reservation on MDE using that number, a message says no reservation was found with that reference.

Our booking is in more than 200 days, I seem to have found various reports that the UK number was not working until 200 days. Is it still the case?

I also tried to reach Disney by mail using the address disneytraveluk@disneyonline.com, to ask them for an US number, unfortunately I still do not have a response 8 days later. (I tried sending another mail 4 days later, and still not have had a reply, except for the automated “we will respond to you in 3 business days” message.)

I would like to make sure everything will be working when our 180-days window will come, and would appreciate reports from other Disboarders about how the linking process went!

Hi cwis,

I use the following email address and they usually respond within 2-3 days - disneytraveluk@disneyonline.com

We go at the end of October and we able to link our reservation about 2/3 months ago so I would definitely try to get it sorted before your table reservation windows open :)

I hope it gets sorted soon :thumbsup2

We were able to link our reservation further out than 200 days. In fact when we logged in to MDE it was already there, I didn't have to enter a reservation number. Just checked and it is an 8 digit number same as the one on the invoice confirming the booking.
If it won't work, I would phone them.

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

I have just received a response from Disney UK, with an alternate number, that worked on the spot.

FWIW, I believe Disney UK is facing some huge backlog of emails, as it took 9 days for them to reply to my original email. This is unusual as far as I am concerned, I have always had a response within 2-3 days.

I too have just booked a holiday for the 1st of April this year. On my booking confirmation from Disney, it says it could take 7 days for the system to allow me to link the reservation. Is this true? or is there a way I can force the link through to allow me to start booking some dinner reservations?

I too have just booked a holiday for the 1st of April this year. On my booking confirmation from Disney, it says it could take 7 days for the system to allow me to link the reservation. Is this true? or is there a way I can force the link through to allow me to start booking some dinner reservations?

If you are in a hurry for your ADRs, I would suggest to call. They might have an alternate number that might work on the spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter