Un-Tangled-Getting My Life Back....PTR!! TR Started! 5/30

I hope y'all understand if I'm not on here much before the trip. :worried:

With all that I have still to get done for the trip it's been a bit much to think about getting on here the way I want to. I really wanted to do a little write out of my journey, but I think that will have to wait until after the trip when I start a TR. :)

Just know I'm thinking about y'all and that I'm not trying to avoid you. :lovestruc

Oh, and I'll more than likely be doing live updates while on the trip. This is going to be exciting!! Still haven't decided on my reveal, but you'll be in the know soon enough!! :goodvibes

I am so excited for you! I know I'm a little late, but woo hoo for even LESS single digits! :cool1: I hope you have a fantastic trip!

I'm excited for you Camille! Have a great trip!

Will you be doing live updates on this thread or a new one?

I'm so excited for you! Doing a little happy dance right now :banana: Have an awesome trip and enjoy the time with Mackie :hug:

If you get around to doing live updates, I'd love to hear about it. But don't take time out of your busy schedule especially for us, enjoy yourself first and foremost. You've earnt this :thumbsup2

Have a fabulous time! You've earned it!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Have a magical trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you! I know I'm a little late, but woo hoo for even LESS single digits! :cool1: I hope you have a fantastic trip!

I'm excited for you Camille! Have a great trip!

Will you be doing live updates on this thread or a new one?

I'm so excited for you! Doing a little happy dance right now :banana: Have an awesome trip and enjoy the time with Mackie :hug:

If you get around to doing live updates, I'd love to hear about it. But don't take time out of your busy schedule especially for us, enjoy yourself first and foremost. You've earnt this :thumbsup2

Thank you, everyone!! :lovestruc

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter