*Un*Official Dis Family Reunion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
(sigh)

Whenever these DIS events roll around, it just kinda makes me sad watching all y'all make plans like this.

Have fun or whatever, I guess.

My husband and I are staying at the Poly the 8th to the 12th then moving to BLT for one night. We have tickets for the conference and the HS event. We are on the fence about the Boo Bash with the price. We are new to the Dis this past year and would love to be able to meet other Dis people. So if you have some room for a few newbies, we would love to join any meet-ups. I occasionally participate in chats during the live shows (Vanessa_EE) but they move so fast.

Certainly a great cause but I already have the 50th booked and can't justify another trip.

I am considering coming for the event and bringing my daughter, who is an avid DIS fan. It's her birthday during the trip. She's more excited about seeing Pamela Landwirth speak and the DIS team do a show than the "celebrity" guests (she had to do a project about heroes for school and wrote about Henri Landwirth and GKTW). Do you think bringing a child (12) would be alright - would we fit in?

Also, looking at coming a bit early and staying a bit later. Does anyone have an idea whether it would be better to come Tuesday-Tuesday or Wednesday-Wednesday?

I am considering coming for the event and bringing my daughter, who is an avid DIS fan. It's her birthday during the trip. She's more excited about seeing Pamela Landwirth speak and the DIS team do a show than the "celebrity" guests (she had to do a project about heroes for school and wrote about Henri Landwirth and GKTW). Do you think bringing a child (12) would be alright - would we fit in?

Also, looking at coming a bit early and staying a bit later. Does anyone have an idea whether it would be better to come Tuesday-Tuesday or Wednesday-Wednesday?

There were a good number of children at the last DIS event I attended. She'll be fine...

Tres! So excited! Missed seeing all y'all in the chatterati. I was given the day off at work and was spending quality time with family. I just listened to the podcast. Go figures it was THE Day we got some exciting updates on the Reunion. This was the kind of update I was waiting/hoping for; I was getting worried there was a chance of another postponement. When Pete spoke to that aspect, I felt like we are finally green lit for planning.

I'm looking forward to seeing y'all. Considering there's a 24hr marathon... maybe we need a 2am Live Chatterati Experience

I did write in the live ‘where is Tiggerette as she’s been waiting for this’ - sod law right (I think you guys call it Murphy’s law).

although I am so up for a late night chatterati Dis Show visit, as us lot, late night after hours of the show - what could go wrong:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I did write in the live ‘where is Tiggerette as she’s been waiting for this’ - sod law right (I think you guys call it Murphy’s law).

although I am so up for a late night chatterati Dis Show visit, as us lot, late night after hours of the show - what could go wrong:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hehe! For sure! I'm ready to pack a fleece onesie for an after-hours live event. (I booked BLT to be able stumble back to room from the con.) I'm a solar powered person, so overnight hours is super-tough and I get a little "punch-drunk" silly. Although, it does make for a fun party game: "Is Tigger-ette sleepy or sauced?" :cutie:

I thought tickets weren’t going on sale to the 15th..

Or is this early booking for DVC and pass holders?
"Select Resort Guests" had the option to buy today but you could only get them by calling. DVC and AP got a discount for dates in Aug and Sept.

Finally got my tickets after 5 hours of trying. I was dropped once after waiting for about 40 minutes on the general number. I finally was successful through the DVC member services number after a 50 minute wait. It looks like Oct 31st is already sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter