Ultimate Resort Poll - Value

What is your favorite Value Resort?

• All Star Sports

• All Star Music

• All Star Movies

• Pop Century

Results are only viewable after voting.
hmmm in order of like/love.. I voted POP on the poll...

so it would be... Pop, ASMU, ASMo, hmm POP again ??? yes the least of my fave is ASSprt but maybe because I always end up with school kids next door for a school trip(2x)

The only Value we haven't stayed at is ASMu. They are all fine, but PC doesn't share buses with another resort and we like the theming a little better. Bus sharing is an issue to us, because both times we stayed at the AS resorts we did indeed share buses with the others. And when we were at ASM we were the last ones on the route.

Port Orleans Riverside is a moderate, not a Value.

we have stayed at Pop and ASMu, I voted for Music because Pop was too busy for me, among other reasons.

Stayed at POP 3x, ASMo 3x, ASMu 2x (3rd time this fall), and ASSp 1x

I would do any but ASSp again. We didn't like it at all.

The kids love the pool side activities and movies at ASMu. It is also central to all 3 AS resorts, so it is easy to shop, eat, swim, etc at all 3 from there. It also has the suites.

We all love the theming of ASMo.

POP is nice, but it doesn't "feel" as much like Disney. :confused3

I guess that ASMu would get my vote, but ASMo would get it if they did the poolside movies...

We've stayed at Pop & AS Sports. We really like Pop - the theming, over-sized icons, and bright colors - it's a fun place to stay. We liked AS Sports & could stay there again, but we prefer Pop.

We stayed at Movies in 2004 and POP in 2006. I voted for POP. We really enjoyed it and that was the first resort my DD9 requested when we needed to add a night to our upcoming May trip.

POP all the way...we tried the Coronado last month...but we are going back in September and it is the POP for us!!!!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter