UK Pavilion Epcot

We don't stop at UK either, we will walk through the shop and giggle at how much the sweets are and stop if there is a character but that's all. They should do something else with this pavilion, even a movie would be good, one covering all of the UK, not just England. If they sold Irn Bru there I would definitely stop in to grab some! :rotfl:

Irn bru float on a hot day bliss.
I agree though its somewhat one sided on the English style of the uk.
We live very close to several award winning fish and chip shops so absolutely no desire to eat at the rose and cown.
Can't believe the amount they charge for sweets but we are the same high price for American ones here. Standard size bag of peanut butter m&ms here is around £2.
We like 2tiggies nip into the shop to see what they sell. Sadly lacking tbh in some wonderful items we make here in the uk. Would love to see them stock items like Caithness glass etc. we have some wonderful brands but is so narrowly represented.

DH and i always stop here (mainly for the Woodpecker for me haha). But seriously we love walking round saying ooh look Les Cadbury Fingres(ala Peter Kay) etc etc. And laughing at the prices, i love the disney take on England. We also always comment on what we would change. I always say i would open a little tea shop and do a CS afternoon tea, and DH would have an Ice Cream van and do 99's with juice and bits.

We love the UK pavilion and love watching Americans order a yard of ale.

Alibaba

Alibaba said:
DH and i always stop here (mainly for the Woodpecker for me haha). But seriously we love walking round saying ooh look Les Cadbury Fingres(ala Peter Kay) etc etc. And laughing at the prices, i love the disney take on England. We also always comment on what we would change. I always say i would open a little tea shop and do a CS afternoon tea, and DH would have an Ice Cream van and do 99's with juice and bits.

We love the UK pavilion and love watching Americans order a yard of ale.

Alibaba

I love the idea of a cream tea shop, and an ice cream van! X

DH would have an Ice Cream van and do 99's with juice and bits.

What a wicked idea!! Let's start campaigning now lol :thumbsup2

But seriously we love walking round saying ooh look Les Cadbury Fingres(ala Peter Kay)

I LOVE this hahahaha :rotfl2: I just laughed so hard that my drink went everywhere! I recently watched this standup again and love that bit! Hilarious :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter