uk blu badge holder

theliverbird

Earning My Ears
we have been to orlando several times but we have never even thought about using my mother in laws blue disabled badge ( she has arthiritis in her back). We are planning to return to orlando next september and we want to know if she can use her badge in the parks to get closer to park entrances. I have heard of people still getting parking tickets even though their blue disabled badge is on show or do we need to apply for a similar badge while we are there. Thanks :rotfl2:

It should be fine to use her disabled in parking permit. I know in California they recognize foreign permits, so I would assume Florida was the same. Just make sure you are parked in a designated parking area, with the parking placard displayed.

It used to be at the officer's discretion but I understand now that the sheriff's dept has officially agreed to recognise the european blue badge so there shouldn;t be a problem. (At least in Orlando - if you plan to travel to the coast that is different). I have been to Orlando three times and California once and have never had a problem.

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter