• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uber/lyft from parks to Sanford

misskitkat

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We have a late flight, around 830pm, out of Sanford and would rather spend our time in the parks on our last day. Has anyone had experience taking a rideshare directly from a park to Sanford airport? Especially that late?

Thanks!

Hello,

We have a late flight, around 830pm, out of Sanford and would rather spend our time in the parks on our last day. Has anyone had experience taking a rideshare directly from a park to Sanford airport? Especially that late?

Thanks!
What are you planning to do with your luggage during the day?

There are various older threads on this topic. Sanford is a LOT further from Disney compared to the Orlando airport with limited transportation options. Those online taxis will be VERY expensive if you can even find one to travel between those locations. Many people find the savings in flying to Sanford is more then offset by the cost of ground transportation.

I routinely use UBER from MCO to Melbourne ... longer ride than WDW to Sanford ..... IME if you can't get UBERx try xl ..... my last trip three X cancelled on me and as soon as I tried to book XL I had a ride within 5 minutes arrival ..... it wasn't that much more $ in the final total

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter