Uber/Lyft from MCO?

JustinS30

Mouseketeer
I was curious has anyone utilized Uber/Lyft to get from MCO to WDW? The first portion of my stay is at the Dolphin so I won’t have ME. Just trying to compare rates of what we’d see with a town car company?.

Fare estimates are available on Uber and Lyft’s respective websites.

I’ve paid approximately $40 for Lyft and $100 for a towncar. Lyft is definitely cheaper and I’ve had no issues getting clean, safe rides.

I've used Uber/Lyft several times from MCO to property. I usually arrive at almost the same time of evening (between 9-10pm) and usually on a Tuesday (cuz that's when I find the cheapest flights) and pricing has varied from $27-$37. I always go to the same destination.
While I'm standing at the conveyor waiting for my bag I always open up both the Uber and the Lyft app and pick whichever is the cheapest. Sometimes it's 30 cents difference between the two and sometimes it's $10 or so.

(oh, I always use UberX or Lyft...whateverTheBasicOneIsCalled.)

Done it before and rideshare is the cheaper option. Only possible downside to the experience I have encountered is that the pick up spots at MCO can get a bit crazy at certain times of day. Still, that's not a big inconvenience

Did it to and from the airport earlier this month. Super easy and convenient and simple and, did I mention convenient?

Fare estimates are available on Uber and Lyft’s respective websites.

just use the phone app and you can get the current price ... don't "confirm" the ride . . . the apps load assuming your start as where you are ... but you can change that ....

You can also get rough estimates of fares from RideGuru.

You will see an actual fare quote on the app, and an estimated response time, before you order your ride.

Uber and Lyft are the only way I ever get to and from MCO. It's fast, cheap and easy. I couldn't ask for anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter