Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach

nickid22

Earning My Ears
Is Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach better suited for kids 5 & 7? or both equally?

Is Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach better suited for kids 5 & 7? or both equally?

IMHO, BB gets the nod for us. The Ski Patrol Training Camp area is great for our 7 year old (TL doesn’t really have an equivalent type of area).

We also tend to like the more relaxed BB wave pool better than the more intense TL wave pool with kids.

That being said, we love TL too. It’s almost a coin flip.

Have fun!

Agree with kids that age I would choose BB. We are big fans of the water parks and think are both great though.

My kids were very strong swimmers at those ages, so we did both TL and BB. They liked TL better because of the surf pool. It truly has large surf like waves that are very fun for strong swimmers.

The surf pool is huge so there is a lot of space for any type of swimmer. There is a certain area that is rough with the waves, people do get tosses around and can knock into each other.

I would probably say blizzard beach for kids that age. We prefer typhoon lagoon ourselves but our kids are older now and can handle the massive wave pool which is insanely cool.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter