• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ty plushies

NYEmomma

DIS Veteran
My girls love those big eyed Ty plush critters -- yall know what I'm talking about, right??? :rotfl:

I want to get them all one for their stockings and then pick up a couple of the Ty Ballz for my nephew. Anyone know who has the best price? I've never set out to purposefully buy them -- they're just something we tend to pick-up or the girls buy as souvenirs. But now that I'm looking at at least 5, I'd like to shop around a bit and I'm assuming Hallmark is not the best price. The Ty website seems to have good pricing and free shipping but they don't have the small Christmas ones (at least not 3 different ones). Amazon seems to be all resellers so the pricing is all over the place.

My girls love those big eyed Ty plush critters -- yall know what I'm talking about, right??? :rotfl:

I want to get them all one for their stockings and then pick up a couple of the Ty Ballz for my nephew. Anyone know who has the best price? I've never set out to purposefully buy them -- they're just something we tend to pick-up or the girls buy as souvenirs. But now that I'm looking at at least 5, I'd like to shop around a bit and I'm assuming Hallmark is not the best price. The Ty website seems to have good pricing and free shipping but they don't have the small Christmas ones (at least not 3 different ones). Amazon seems to be all resellers so the pricing is all over the place.

My 8-year old is a "big-eye" fanatic. The best prices we have found is at Five Below or in the "as seen on TV" stores. They are about 5 there compared to 8 other places. Another place to get them is Justice as long as they are having their big sales (like 40% + 20% off). They are about 4.90 then.

They are cute .. My DD spends so much of her own money buying those silly things. LOL.

I was just going to say look at Five Below as well. They always seem to have them there.

My 8-year old is a "big-eye" fanatic. The best prices we have found is at Five Below or in the "as seen on TV" stores. They are about 5 there compared to 8 other places. Another place to get them is Justice as long as they are having their big sales (like 40% + 20% off). They are about 4.90 then.

They are cute .. My DD spends so much of her own money buying those silly things. LOL.

I almost NEVER shop at Five Below so never would have thought to try there, but now I will -- thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter