• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Two families traveling together and ADR'S

McKelly

DIS Veteran
I have a question about booking ADR's. We are traveling with another family. We are eating some of our meals together so I need to book some ADR'S for a party of 9. We are a party of 4. Do I need to link us together on the MDE (family and friends) before I can book an ADR for more than my party size on-line, or will it let me book for 9, even though we are a party of 4?

Book online, not using the app. Each meal you book will ask how many in your party for that meal so you can easily change it. During the process it will ask you to log in so that it can capture a CC hold for the ressie and there will be a designee that can make changes to that ressie. So booking is not a problem.

Now, to get it into mde is where I cannot speak to you exact. But, you can now take your ADR #and link that in mde. I don't know if the others in your party can use the same ADR to link in their mde so they see it on their calendar

ADR is not the same as FP where you have to name each person in your party for the purpose of a mb, you can add whatever guest names you wish.

You can book a meal for everyone before you are linked as Friends & Family on MDE. After you made the ADR and linked as F&F, you can edit the dining party to include the names of the other family as part of the reservation. Once you link and you add the names of the other members of the party, the reservation will appear in the other family's MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter