Tweeting from the Parks? Sign In! UPDATED 9/24/2013!

We are local and try to visit the parks every week :)

Follow along on our adventures at twitter.com/TwoDisneyNerds

We also update to our Facebook page which you can like here

We love to share the Disney Magic! pixiedust:

Sorry to be jumping in here so late, but I'll be tweeting from WDW starting tonight and continuing through the evening of June 5!

You can follow me on Twitter @andydisplanning

Sorry to have missed this for the frontpage!

I will be in Florida June 3, 2013 for a little over a week.
Follow me on Twitter @msengle4 June 3-12 WDW, Universal, and Sea World

hope it was wonderful!

We are local and try to visit the parks every week :)

Follow along on our adventures at twitter.com/TwoDisneyNerds

Posted! :thumbsup2

I will be in WDW from Aug 21- 27! Feel free to follow me at 4theluvofdisnee

Only 13 more days!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hey Twitter buddy Michele! You can add me to the September list

September 27-October 7th-I Tweet my ears off for you all @WDWErika :rotfl2:

I will be in WDW from Aug 21- 27! Feel free to follow me at 4theluvofdisnee

Only 13 more days!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Apologies for missing this for the frontpage!

Feel free to follow me! @Nynke_Adams

I will be live tweeting from August 30th-September 4th :thumbsup2

Hope you had a wonderful time!

Hey Twitter buddy Michele! You can add me to the September list

September 27-October 7th-I Tweet my ears off for you all @WDWErika :rotfl2:

Done! :thumbsup2

We will be at WDW this winter Jan 3rd-5th and will probably go around Christmas time 1 or 2 days! I usually tweet from Tokyo Disney Resort since it's our home resort at least 2 or 3 times a week but sometimes tweet up to 5-6 times a week. I'm @DreamSweetsLove

Hi everyone!

I just started a new twitter for our upcoming trip. We are leaving in 3 weeks, where we will be at WDW for 6 weeks. We are doing a cruise on the Disney Dream and then headed for WDW, where we will be doing MNSSHP and MVMCP! I'll be doing live updates from the parks and a trip report when we come back. My twitter is @OzGoofyPrincess :) We arrive on October 17th :)

I'm going to be in the parks on the 20th and the 21st (22nd at Disney Quest) and tweeting from @aiela. I plan on doing MK on the 21st at rope drop, then going to DHS, then returning to MK until 2am close (EMH). Feel free to follow along!

Hi all. We have arrived at WDW tonight and are staying for 6 weeks! Feel free to add me to twitter or follow our trip report here on the Dis. Twitter will be updated more regularly while we are away

I'm tweeting (and various other things that post to twitter, haha) from the parks this week. Should be a link in my sig, but I'm @dawnatdisworld - this is a sleep in day for me but I should be more entertaining this weekend!

Is there a standard # everyone uses when tweeting in the park? Like #liveinwdw or something like that? If there were, then there wouldn't be a need to keep up with a list of people who are there, but we could just search the hashtag.

Just a thought - I am not a very experienced twitterer.....

I've been trying to tag all my stuff with #wdw so people can see it but I don't always remember, lol.

There are to be more people than this tweeting from the park around now, right? Sign up people! I want to live vicariously through you!:thumbsup2

I will be tweeing, as well as instagramming and vineing, from Nov 29 until Dec 16! Please follow along!

twitter = dawnmichele
instagram = shellycentral
vine = dawnmichele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter