Tweeting from the Parks? Sign In! UPDATED 9/24/2013!

Tweeting 3/29/13-4/2/13-Pop Century

@fatboyvine

Mk-3/29
HS-3/30
Epcot-3/31
MK-4/1
AK-4/2

Thanks for the update. One minor correction, I'll be tweeting through the 19th, not the 17th.

I'm a local who gets to the parks multiple times each week. Tweet about WDW, Universal and Sea World. Mostly pics.

Feel free to follow along:

@WDW_EPCOTCenter

Joe

Tweeting 3/29/13-4/2/13-Pop Century

@fatboyvine

Sorry I missed you for the frontpage !

Thanks for the update. One minor correction, I'll be tweeting through the 19th, not the 17th.

updated! :thumbsup2

I'm a local who gets to the parks multiple times each week. Tweet about WDW, Universal and Sea World. Mostly pics.
Feel free to follow along>:(WDW_EPCOTCenter

Thanks, Joe. i updated the frontpage with your info.

Sorry to be jumping in here so late, but I'll be tweeting from WDW starting tonight and continuing through the evening of June 5!

You can follow me on Twitter @andydisplanning and I'll be posting some exclusive stuff to Facebook as well so HERE is a link to that and please "like" it to get updates. During my trip, I'll be taking lots of video as well and uploading it to my YouTube channel at youtube.com/disneyparksplanning.

Even when I'm not on vacation, I often tweet wait times from the parks so you follow along even after. Thanks!

I will be in Florida June 3, 2013 for a little over a week. Not all the time will be spend in Disney parks (we will also hit Universal and Sea World) but I will be tweeting if anyone is interested. I will post pics and wait times. Nothing fancy but hey, any Disney news is good news sometimes, right?? :thumbsup2

Follow me on Twitter @msengle4 June 3-12 WDW, Universal, and Sea World

Can't wait to fly out!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter