• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House reservations broken?

CaptainAmerica

DIS Veteran
Has anyone successfully made a Tusker House reservation for January? I'm trying to book in my 60+10 and I'm seeing absolutely zero availability no matter what time of day, party size, or day of the week. I've gotten a whole bunch of reservations that ought to be more difficult, including Space 220, but Tusker is completely cleaned out. It almost feels like their inventory isn't loaded yet. Possible?

Has anyone successfully made a Tusker House reservation for January? I'm trying to book in my 60+10 and I'm seeing absolutely zero availability no matter what time of day, party size, or day of the week. I've gotten a whole bunch of reservations that ought to be more difficult, including Space 220, but Tusker is completely cleaned out. It almost feels like their inventory isn't loaded yet. Possible?
I actually see a couple of lunches available right now for January 7 for four people.

We have Tusker House breakfast on January 6. We actually have 28 of us, and got reservations for all. Hopefully just a glitch, seems like there are a lot of those right now.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter