• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House only showing lunch and dinner in Jan - no breakfast

mackel1994

Earning My Ears
My ADRs open in an hour for our trip, and as I'm playing around setting up the dates/times for when they open, there is no breakfast option for the day I'm trying to book for, or any other days that week.
There is only lunch and dinner available - does anyone know why this might be?!

My ADRs open in an hour for our trip, and as I'm playing around setting up the dates/times for when they open, there is no breakfast option for the day I'm trying to book for, or any other days that week.
There is only lunch and dinner available - does anyone know why this might be?!
Weird. We have a Tusker House breakfast ADR for Jan 6th, booked it last week. But I have heard there have been many dining glitches this week. If you can't get it rigjht away, don't give up hope. Same thing happened to us with Boma, and it finally opened up.

Are you going to the page of the restaurant itself? When I made ADRs in
Sep 21 for Nov 21 had to try multiple devices and both the website and app kept getting error messages until I had to go on my work computer for Chrome and then the only way I could do it was I had to bring up each restaurant could not do it from the main MDE page. Also, try clicking on times and not just where it says breakfast, lunch, etc. Good luck!

So strange! Yep - have tried on phone and laptop/web browser. It's not even displaying breakfast as an option in the opening hours section.
Oh well, have made a dinner reservation instead, and will keep checking it to see if breakfast appears!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter